LANPARTY UT nF3 250Gb - Beta Bios Download

got a question here. i noticed the mobo for pentium m has memtest and cputest integrated into bios. so far i only notice we have memtest in bios. amy bios that have integrated cputest?? :D

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, well iam serious problems with my board/BIOS, wanna flash ASAP as i never had any probs with the 10/15 BIOS.

I definatly need the 4.0vdimm and i want memtest, so i assume 10/1 is my best option still?

I just wanna make sure i flash 100% correctly. Ive printed off the sticky about flashing.

So say iam going to flash now?

I re-boot the PC, load normal settings in BIOS, and open up Winflash. Just noticed it has a Clear CMOS option? do i do that? worried if my memory will work at default voltage. Anyways bootlock is checked, what else do i check i think it was DMI area? Once ive done that am i ok to flash? then once flashed, clear the CMOS again and then im set to tweak?

This BIOS was modded by enduracell, it is based on the 1/28 nF3 DFI LanParty UT BETA BIOS and is still UNTESTED

It contains the latest version of MemTest+... version 1.55 I think.

Download link is here

* Based on 1/28 Beta by DFI

* Bank Interleaving Option

* 4.0vDimm added by tictac

* MemTest 1.55.1 added by enduracell

PLEASE DO NOT FLASH THIS BIOS IF YOU DONT HAVE A BIOS SAVIOUR OR SPARE CHIP

THIS IS A MODDED VERSION OF AN ALREADY BETA BIOS AND IS IN NO WAY SUPPORTED BY DFI/DFI-Street.COM/tictac/enduracell OR ANYONE ELSE

FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK