LANPARTY UT nF3 250Gb - Beta Bios Download

Beta Bioses For the DFI UT NF3 250GB

Sock bios 8/27

DFI OEM 8/27

Official 9/14

DFI Official 9/14

• Shouldnt be any different than the beta 914, be made it a seperate link anyway, just to be sure....

FIRST BETA'S 9/12

DFI beta 9/12 bios - 3.1vdimm - by Oskar_WU

• Fixes - when CPU Thermal Throttling disabled, no post:)

• Fixes - Temp reading wrong(on some)

DFI beta 9/12 - 4.0vdimm - by Jess1313 & Samurai Jack(aka JSJ)

• the same as the above Oskar bios +

• This bios gives opions to go UP TO 4.0vdimm, but you must mod you 3.3vrail to use anything above 3.2v. you 3.3v rail must be .1-.15v above the selected Vdimm.(ie for 3.5 vdimm you would need 3.6-3.65v 3.3rail) Just set to 3.5v & ajust PSU 3.3v rail

• i have tested this as high as 3.8vdimm(3.9v 3.3vrail). 3.9, and 4.0 work, they just dont increase vdimm anymore, unless you 3.3vrail at 4.0v, or 4.1v :eek:

SECOND BETA'S 9/14

PLEASE NOTE IT SEEMS THAT SOME ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH "CO" REV. DTR'S AND MOBILES, BUT NOT ALL. IT SEEMS THAT ALL "CG" REV. DTR'S/MOBILES HAVE WORKED FINE. ASWELL NO ONE HAS TESTED A NEWCASTLE MOBILE, ALL TESTS HAVE BEEN DONE WITH CLAWHAMMER DTR/MOBILES ONLY.

DFI beta 9/14 working with dtr/mobiles - 3.1vdimm - by Oskar_WU

• fix- 3 power cycles to get moble/dtr to post, now post instantly :cool:

DFI beta 9/14 working with dtr/mobiles- 4.0 vdimm - by Jess1313 & Samurai Jack(aka JSJ)

• fix- 3 power cycles to get moble/dtr to post, now post instantly (same as oskar 9/14)

• 4.0vdimm :D w/ a PSU 3.3v rail mod as discribed above...

THIRD BETA'S 10/05

DFI beta 10/05 - 3.1 vdimm - by Oskar_WU

• 4.66 sata bios

DFI beta 10/05 - 4.0 vdimm - by Jess1313 & Samurai Jack(aka JSJ)

• 4.66 sata bios
  • Vdimm up to 4.0, as discribed in the pervious bioses

FORTH BETA'S 10/15

DFI beta 10/15 - 3.1 vdimm - by Oskar_WU

• Add memtest option in bios

DFI beta 10/15 - 4.0 vdimm - by Jess1313 & Samurai Jack(aka JSJ)

• Add memtest option in bios

• Vdimm up to 4.0, as discribed above

Thanks to Oskar for his help :D

Use at your own risk.

Niether Jess1313, nor Samuria Jack, Oskar_WU, this forum, or DFI is reponsable for any damaged caused to your mother board, or any other Hardware because of there bioses. They are all Betas execpt the OEM one.

No Problems reported Yet.

GL

-Jess 'n' Samuria Jack-

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bump, i added the official 9/14 to the list, im 99,99% sure it should be identical to the beta 9/14, but i made it a seperate link, just to be sure

(PS i know the 9/14 being official is old news, but i have been buisy lately, and havent had a chance for updates:shake: )

-Jess-

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by oeqvist

mobiles is a bit different so you have to be careful about what bios you throws them.

How odd..

I thought apart from the lower voltage and lack of heatspreader, they were identical :)

Yeah but they don´t speak the same language. Most mainboard wants to boot at way to low voltages which will make it not boot. Otherwise in the hardware there is no difference. Would be tough if that would be the case and I would either have to buy a new CPU to boot or try to find a bios chip.

Okey I took the plunge and updated to the forth beta.

However my computer don´t boot if I enable the memtest option? Also how do it work. Do I have to hit a shortkey to activate memtest86+ or? As it´s now I get a blank screen and reboots with the option enabled.