LANPARTY UT nF3 250Gb - Beta Bios Download

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by acidbaby

for some reason i cant get my memtest86 feature to work off of the bios. can someone please help?

just reboots over and over at any clock.

Have you tried it at stock or lower clock settings ?

Normally reboot getting stuck in a loop is from some settings being too aggressive..

• 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by oeqvist

Anyone noted problem with CPU voltages with mobile dtr:s and 4th beta?

I had it working for month but now it´s no good?

You mean the fact that it loads a lower than default voltage when loading optimized defaults.. ?

If so that prolly wont be fixed because technically a mobileDTR isnt made to run in a desktop mobo.. although it does work fine when manually setting it..

just to let you know, i updated to the 4th 10/15 and have been receiving random restarts and sometimes the mouse port(ps2) doesnt work...i still get restarts at stock settings...still looking into this, might load the latest non-beta bios from the dfi site and see what happens...just wanted to let you know.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Captain :D

I doubt toes r stepped on... tictac's BIOS has nothing to do with DFI, will not be supported by DFI, doesn't exist in DFI's eyes...

THunDA, beta test this please dude?! hehehehehehe, i need to know if it causes MOSFETs to become suicide bombers before i give it a shot.

If you read this tictac, thanks mate.

THunDA, beta test this please dude?! hehehehehehe, i need to know if it causes MOSFETs to become suicide bombers before i give it a shot.

LOL..

I will test flash it tonight when im home from work.. unless someone else tries it first..hehe..