LANPARTY UT nF3 250Gb - Beta Bios Download

But it doesn't have 4.0Vdimm, and i need that for me OCZ VX.

Whats a BIOS Saviour?

it DOES have 4.0vDimm

Please DONT flash this BIOS if you dont know what a BIOS Saviour is... at least not until a few other guys have tested it.

i'm here :nod:

Can you mod it for 4.0vDimm bro? :)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it DOES have 4.0vDimm

Please DONT flash this BIOS if you dont know what a BIOS Saviour is... at least not until a few other guys have tested it.

Can you mod it for 4.0vDimm bro? :)

??.. You ok Rabbi ?..lol..

I flashed to it before and it DOES have 4v vdimm.. I havent tested higher then 2.9v tho because im using my tccd now.

:shake: sorry... I just don't want anyone to be mistaken bout what these BIOSes are. RGone will beat me if I post BIOSes that result in him having to spend a week of customer supporting to get the prob solved! hehehehehhe

Have you tested the 331 yet THunDA?

Oooh, I see what you're getting at now... the one I asked tictac to modify is the 331, which is 3.2vDimm limited still.

The one I said DOES have 4.0vDimm is the 1/28 Beta Beta Beta modded Beta

There are two sorts of BIOS flashers...

1) The nutty overclocker that hopes a new BIOS will allow more tweaking options... maybe tuned more towards his RAM... adds support for some exotic mobile CPU... etc

2) The user that knows enough bout PCs to realise what a BIOS is, and realise it may help compatibility... but doesn't really know if he needs-to/wants-to upgrade the BIOS or not

Something RG and AG will say over and over and OOvvveerr and oooover is that if nothing is wrong with your system there is no need to flash to a later BIOS. By something wrong they mean "random" reboots, RAM incompatibility, misread temps, SATA not working... or whatever

I guess when it comes down to it you need to decide if you are flashing as user (1) or user (2)

What BIOS are you using now?

Are you having any problems with it?

10/15 worked great for me, but for some it had minor issues with RAID setups I think...

TicTac has 331 vdimm-modded on his site. Using it now, no differences noted yet. If it doesn't affect memory performance, I probably won't see any difference. 128-R1 was working well. Using a BIOS Savior just in case. ;)

What BIOS are you using now?

Are you having any problems with it?

10/15 worked great for me, but for some it had minor issues with RAID setups I think...

Like ive said i need 4.0vdimm and want memtest.