LANPARTY UT nF3 250Gb - Beta Bios Download

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that is what I used all the time. Just remember to turn on all the options, load the new bios and update and after reboot, you need to clear cmos and load optimized default. Before you start, if you are oc, you also need to load optimized default.

How do you flash off the floppy with these beta bios'es? I tried using the AWDFLASH file from a different Bios and paired it with the 10/15 4.0vdimm .bin file and got a "wrong file" error when trying to flash.

• 9 months later...

I'm using 504 r1 tictac mod. did all the safe bios flashing steps, boots fine at stock everything, also memtest runs fine. when I start tweaking RAM, memtest just shows garbage. Windows loads fine though, I can even prime, no errors for 30 minutes only, did not test further since I just started playing act of war. everything else seems fine.

This guy thinks if USB mouse is enabled, this is what causes memtest to garbage up.

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48241

watchatink?

• 2 weeks later...

Tried it.. memtest works now, USB mouse disabled in BIOS. Now call me an idiot, but if I disable it, why does my mouse still work in windows? Or it's just for when you have a freshly formatted drive with no OS and you're about to install?!

cmon cmon, tell me. :)