Hellfire's 6/19 Bios With 12/18 ROMSIP

Guest Hellfire_merged

did you use winflash? I always use it and flash TWICE.

(An extra one for the DFI gremlins)

are you saying the RAID bios DID NOT flash but the rest of the bios DID? I don't understand how that could occur.

I just flashed back to 8KA (5.127) and then to Turbo (5.044) twice without issue.

Oh, and welcome to the forum pcxt :)

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks soundx98, :)

I used awdflash from DOS.

The rest of the bios flashed OK and I think even lan dropouts gone, which were still present with 3EG and 8KA with the FSB higher then 200MHz (I'l have to test more on that). But SATA bios version didn't changed (5.127). I tried to flash one more time, but after changing FSB, SATA bios was gone again :(

I can't understand this too, this never happen before.

I think i try winflash ;)

I use ATm the Hellfire 3EG Rev. 1 - and waiting for bios, that allow me tweaking latencies a bit better :P:D

(not only AGP latency, but also AGP controler AND bug separated + PCI bus any maybe even LAN... :D :cool: )

They seems to have pretty nice impact on speed, so... :D

Guest Hellfire

I just re-uploaded the file and it should be working fine now. I forgot to included the sata bios on the lanparty versions. Sorry guys but it is working now.

Hellfire

thnx hellfire with rev#3 i was 225 in windows stable i went to turbo im stable now at 245 and after burn in i know ima make me some toast :)

this bios was well worth the wait..oh btw what is ur major in college..im currently in 2nd semester for comp grafix..

Big thnx hellfire, this is the best bios for my LPB. No more landropouts with FSB higher than 200MHz. My locked barton 2500+ is going prime stable at 210x11 and I think I'll push much more from it.