Hellfire's 6/19 Bios With 12/18 ROMSIP

Guest Hellfire_merged

You hit it right on the head zero. Nedd SATA enabled for full performance of this bios.

I finally had a chance to flash my LanPotty with the Turbo bios.

Certainly no problems with Dual Raid Zero Arrays due to the Hellfire mods.

Fact 120MB/sec is the highest I ever got on an nf2.

The Hitachi's

[bimg]http://premium1.uploadit.org/soundx98//120ATTO.JPG[/bimg]

The 36G Raptors are around 111.

255x10 with 1.9 Vcore and da tight timings - 3940 mem bandwidth

[bimg]http://premium1.uploadit.org/soundx98//2556CPUZ.JPG[/bimg]

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me the bios was no good. Either with or w/out sata loaded.

Locked up often, under stress and at high clocks. I am back to eg-rev3 now, and can bench superpi16m again at 12x268 tightest settings. :)

Anyway, I always appreciate the hard work done by Hellfire, and most peeps seem to get better results than before.

I assume, the rev3 was dedicated to ME!!! :D (Thanks Hellfire, the best bios ever!)

SAE out.

Same here Frequent lockups and had to reduce oc form 250x11 to 250x10. Anyway I apprecaite all your hardwork hellfire no matter the result. Could someone provide me a link to rev3 please as it seems its the best for my mobo

the turbo bios is no good for me as well, my pdp 1gb XBLK cant even run at SPD of 250mhz at 2.5-3-3-6 , gonna try back the previous R3 bios.

err...the link at the front for Hellfire Bios for Infinity Rev. #3 (Modified 1/21 RS) doesnt work, can someone be kind enough to send me the bios?

I'm having decent results with it, nothing spectacular though. For some reason, memtest started out stable and gets more unstable as time goes on...

mine also, was stable with just a few errors on 254mhz, then after burn in, it gets worst where memtest will hang at 254mhz :sad:

I meant to post this a while ago but anyway. For the past month i've been getting random freezes. It always happened when my computer was left idle over the night or when i would go to class. Really sucks for using your computer as an alarm clock. I was using the 3EGrev 3. Now with the new TT it hasn't happened once and it used to be clock work. Great job Hellfire, definitely worth the wait.