Hellfire's 6/19 Bios With 12/18 ROMSIP

Guest Hellfire_merged

Please do not disable SATA startup routine or else timings will not be set.

i don't use SATA, and i don't understand what dthat means, can i disable sata or not ?

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded the LanParty Turbo bios that was originally posted in the other thread that is not a sticky... but I haven't got around to flashing it yet. I now see that those links have been taken down due to the SATA mod not included in the LP version of this bios. Where in the world is the updated LP Turbo bios now? Is the corrected bios in the link in post #789 of this thread? K.I.S.S. and I'll be able to follow... :nod:

is tha lanparty version working now???, anyone tested it??? im about to sell my mobo so i dont want to ruin it (i dont have bios savoiur)

anyone can confirm it works?? please

If you wanna sell it, why bother with flashing and testing?! Why risking a board intentionally?

Makes no sense... :P

the bios being post at the first page, it is the lower, the newer the version is?

Yes, but that doesn't mean the latest is always the best for your particular board.

(Probably best for Hellfire's board though) :)

How well does the bios works on DFI UI with PDP 1gb XBLK TDDC ram?

You need to test it and tells us what you think :)

so i must leave the sata ENABLED even tho i don't use it and i ussed to disable it to have a faster boot, or some "hellfire tweaks" will not be enabled ?