Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Halvis

"I don't know why you would get defensive and put DFI in your quotes (which you still have not bothered to learn how to use) when we were not talking about DFI at all, but Fender Guitars."

Look Im S L O W, and Im "bothering". Really! I am. Moreso Im sorry you had such a bad Fender Experience/s. UNFORTUNATELY, you can't RMA the bad ones. You can't safely "buy em online" Guitars and motherboards really have NOTHING in common, at all. You can't look at "specs". You can't read reviews. You have to treat each and every one as an individual entity. And in truth, I probably wouldnt like 19 out of 20 that came off their production line post 1968-74.

Further, in my case, I play bass. Leo Fender INVENTED the electric bass guitar in 1951, before that all that was available was the stand up acoustic DOGHOUSE..... eh, nevermind.

you just like me Ace...i brush my teeth every day twice, and i even swish around Listerine while I am in the shower for at least 2 minutes, then I get out and brush them, and once at night...it is usually genetics/hereditary....

momma only has to brush her teeth once per day (and she never has bad breath thankfully hahaha) and she's never had a cavity. Ever.

it makes me sigh to think that once she works for the state as a teacher that we'll have to get married so i can get my teeth fixed on the state insurance dental plan. mine are perfectly straight and such...I just keep getting cavities and have one tooth that is nearly gone =(

makes me upset...but you know...now that I am a bit older and have researched around a bit, I realize it is genetics that make my teeth like they are, and genetics that make momma's teeth like they are...dentist and oral surgeon both told me there just really isn't anything I can do except accept it gracefully...(and keep doing the routine i am doing to keep it as slow as possible)

you guys aren't the only ones, i have had problems with my teeth all my life. generally from them being knocked out though (funny, but not a joke lol). my family has had a history of bad teeth as well, and generally get dentures between 30 and 40. my teeth are in really bad shape (and i'm only 20), the primary reason being that when i was young, around 10, i got braces. the entire time i had braces, i didn't brush well, if at all. when i got them off, i got basically a cavity in every tooth where the brace was against the tooth. i never got them fixed, so now my teeth are super sensitive and i can't eat cold things (no icecream :()