Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

area51, come on, lets be real. i made the number20 spot in the 20est hottest men! i gots girls coming everywhere:

[bimg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/charlie22911/4-H%20Camp/lelaandme.jpg[/bimg]

^ just woke up :sweat:

[bIMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/charlie22911/4-H%20Camp/Image12.jpg[/bIMG]

^ she was cool :rolleyes:

[bIMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/charlie22911/Personal%20Stuf/JessicaCharlieMil.jpg[/bIMG]

^what a mistake :shake:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Halvis country and zappa dont mix"

The HELL you say???!!! (did I forget to mention Im a HUGE Junior Brown as well?)

http://www.musicaustin.com/country/jbrown.html

AKA "brown shoes don't make it" unless, your going to the mudshark under the sea dance.

Jus messin with ya:)

didnt zappa say he was gonn move to montanna and raise dental floss farm?

montanna is country enough I guess :rolleyes:

Guest Halvis

I know Mott13. ...and I meant to say Junior Brown FAN, I am no huge Junior Brown myself. :shake:

And I sure hope the late great FZ is enjoying his very own MONTANA now, or whatever is his personal idea of heaven, I miss him. He was a unique man, to say the least...

and all this Montana talk reminds me of "Hunt for Red October", I loved these lines...

Capt. Vasili Borodin: I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a "recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?

Captain Ramius: I suppose.

Capt. Vasili Borodin: No papers?

Captain Ramius: No papers, state to state.

Capt. Vasili Borodin: Well then, in winter I will live in... Arizona. Actually, I think I will need two wives.

Captain Ramius: Oh, at least.

and later, after Vasili took a bullet, and is dieing...

Capt. Vasili Borodin: I would like to have seen Montana.

tears me up, it does. :angel:

ah i didnt take one...no big deal...he coming back in a month and gonna try to fix it again...but I doubt it can be fixed...I'm ready to send it back to Ibanez and tell them to remove that ^@$$#@ double-locking floyd rose piece of crap and just give me a stationary bridge (which the Jackson that I wanted had but was $300 more)

i hate fender guitars and refuse to ever own another one

their crappy products and even shittier service (ego/attitude) have made me a lifelong enemy of theirs and will never change.

I love Jackson guitars and I have always had excellent results with Jackson support/sales/service.

I like the looks and more importantly the feel of Jackson guitars more than any other guitar. It is my personal preference and I only wish I had saved up the extra $300 to get the Jackson instead of the Ibanez (tho Ibanez makes great guitars)

Guest Halvis

:D "i hate /DFI mobos/ and refuse to ever own another one"

"their crappy products and even shittier service (ego/attitude) have made me a lifelong enemy of theirs and will never change."

OK, thats obviously BS! Im LOVING this new build. I don't know what happenned with you and Fender, nor do I care to try to convert anyone who is so obviously POISIONED to them. and, in all fairness, most of their assembly line stuff these days isn't "all that". Their 1951 to 1971 stuff, on the other hand is great. (yeah, I like the vintage stuff) oh, and worse yet, Im a BASSIST! (sorta like being a HOCKEY FAN eh?) I wont comment on Jackson and Ibanez, Im in the proverbial doghouse here already!