Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is one of cpuz during his recent trip to the top of mount washington, via cog rail (40f w/ wind blowing 45mph give windchill of 30f) i was holding the camera case in my hand and it was blowing almost horizontally. at the time of the pic, the wind died down, lol.:

cpuz0uv.jpg

Guest area51

cpuz...tell me you did not ride that rickety looking heap up to the top?? :nod:

Damn dude your brave! That thing looks like it died 100 years ago and is now motivated only by the evil spirits ecased in its metal bowels!

Guest Halvis

Ok, I'll play. Here is a pic of me in "costume". I was looking at a pic thread on another forum, and noticed I had on a simular shirt to one someone else was wearing in their pic, so I donned a cowboy hat and had my son take a pic of me, looking at the other posters pic. (I don't NORMALLY sit around my house wearing hats, and the beard is long gone. I do have a problem with mocking, and emulating others, however) :rolleyes:

cpuz...tell me you did not ride that rickety looking heap up to the top?? :nod:

Damn dude your brave! That thing looks like it died 100 years ago and is now motivated only by the evil spirits ecased in its metal bowels!

lol, you can see more pics of the trip in the "digital photography" thread.

@ Halvis: I think i've seen you before....let me think....ah, yes....the Stetson Man... lol:

Photo-4098.jpg