Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive always liked German Shepherd's, it looks like you have an awsome dog there.

Do you train dogs for a living ?

Thank you THunDA. He comes from a great healthy line.

No I do not train dogs for a living. I wish I could but it’s really hard to put three kids through college training dogs. :D I do have a local Schutzhund Club with 16 members and train them and their dogs in protection work.

That is a nice looking dog.

Tsars, is that the origin of tasr?

Kind of, it was between those two names. I came up with Tasr and our oldest daughter came up with Tsar. She is really into the Romanovs and Russian history. She is now minoring in Russian history.

Guest LithoTech
This picture was taken this past May. It is a really good picture of the both of us considering I weight 200lbs@6’ and Tsar is 80lbs@27’’. He is a 3 year male German Shepherd Dog. Full name is Tsars Festkorper Ausdruck, it means Emperors Solid Expression. His current titles are SchH I, BH, AD, SG2. I train him 1-5 hr a day, primarily in tracking, obedience and protection. I raised him from a 13 week old puppy.

james_tasr.jpg

Gorgeous dog! I wish some of the dog owners around here would take such interest and responsibility with their dogs. Incredible pets/animals when they are properly taken care of and trained, and nothing but a PITA misbehaving mutt when left to their own.

The physcology of it is simple, one good book from a library and a little time every day and any dog can be a perfect pet. So many people won't go that extra step, it's a shame.

This picture was taken this past May. It is a really good picture of the both of us considering I weight 200lbs@6’ and Tsar is 80lbs@27’’. He is a 3 year male German Shepherd Dog. Full name is Tsars Festkorper Ausdruck, it means Emperors Solid Expression. His current titles are SchH I, BH, AD, SG2. I train him 1-5 hr a day, primarily in tracking, obedience and protection. I raised him from a 13 week old puppy.

james_tasr.jpg

Wow, 1-5 hours a day. My daughter takes all my time up, so we settled for an indoor Siamese cat who wholeheartedly refuses to be trained at anything :)

boo