Anyone up for a post a pic of yourself thread?

elts_drac

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still slightly computer challenged so my RL brother Lithotech is posting this for me. I got my first computer a couple years ago this winter, an MDG I bought off TV against the advise of my brother, a Celery 2.8ghz with no video slot at all (AGP or PCIe), and 256mb ram. Luckily, my brother fixed me up real good that Xmas when he and his family visited us for a week, we went out and got another 512mb of ram and the system was instantly faster and more responsive. He told not to worry too much, it's a good learning system capable of all the family computing we would need, and he'd point me to a video card that would work in a regular pci slot that would allow me to join him playing World of Warcraft mmo.

We played several evenings a week, and I eventually got my rotting smelly corpse of a mage called Sanslife up to level 60. We also had a pair of rogues that are about 40s but exactly the same level because they never get played unless they are together. Two rogues make a hell of a duo in that game!

Anyway, the point is it was WoW that really taught me all I know about computers, all the stuff you need to know in order to run that game properly and with good addons, and we used Ventrillo all the time too because I can't type worth shyte!

We both lost interest in that game, and most any games lately, except for some racing we like to do still using GT Legends and now GTR2 which was just released. Litho has a server set up on a spare box and we can meet there and deul it out on the track. He might beat me in lap times, but I have him hands down in tash-talk any day of the week lol!

So these pics are from early this year, a trip to Mexico I took for a much needed run-away to somewhere warm and lots of cerveza. This demonstrates the tried and true MudShark method of fishing.

mudshark1iq9.jpg

mudshark2md9.jpg

mudshark3jj3.jpg

Guest LithoTech

I was seriously LMAO when he first sent me those pictures. I made them my desktop background even, cycling through them week to week:

mydtmudsharkscu9.jpg

Here's one I got of him and his eldest daughter running a few laps together. She does quite well! Notice the hand position on the wheel! He controls the gas, leaves it floored but in second gear, she can run any track that way. Hellovalotta fun. :D

mudsharkminnowiv3.jpg

I got some build pics I'll pist eventually.

Guest LithoTech
Not sure what you were using for bait, but the blond was a nice catch :)

Aye, the lady looks like the one that got the catch the way she's hooked on... lol :nod:

Bait? Simple... :tooth:

mudshark11iz3.jpg

mudshark22yn9.jpg

:P

So these pics are from early this year, a trip to Mexico I took for a much needed run-away to somewhere warm and lots of cerveza. This demonstrates the tried and true MudShark method of fishing.

Where in Mexico is that beach?

Nice beach, and nice pics :)

I just went fishing this last weekend to El Cuchillo, a lake a few hours away from here... a huge lake btw. It was more of a retirement away from everything and everyone, but still I managed to catch 4 really big Bass fish... along 4 other not so big ones; biggest one was over 4 kg in weight. All were returned of course :)

This is me taking my picture from the boat I rented, it was just before dusk and exactly wher I caught the biggest fish of the trip:

pa210024po9.jpg

Just to let you guys know the size of the lake... this is looking the other side, and its the narrowest point since the lake is shaped like a knife:

pa210012dh9.jpg

And this is the nice pic with out me... hehe, using it as a wall paper on my second rig :)

pa210017hi3.jpg