Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How thick is the perspex?? That stuff is damned heavy, I made the rear wall of my Sub Box in the car out of 12mm perspex and it was not light :D

I was confused for a second, but perspex is plexiglas, right? It's kind of heavy but not as heavy as steel. I'm actually building a computer case out of it, though I might use metal trim and stuff. I would think a sheet of it is about as heavy as you'd expect it to be.

Guys - keep it on topic here. If you want to discuss casebuilding/psu voltages fine, but make a thread somewhere else for it.

/thread cleaned

Well PSU voltages is one thing, but isn't this the case thread? Well anyway, whatever you say haha

No, It's actually the case "picture" thread.

i know i'm new here but isn't that a bit fussy are we just ment to go oww err isn't that nice and not ask how they got the job done

i know i'm new here but isn't that a bit fussy are we just ment to go oww err isn't that nice and not ask how they got the job done

Eh, you're not going to win haha. I would think a thread like this is for exchanging ideas on case building and not just showing off, but I've learned not to argue with the mods. If you want you can make your own thread about your case, I'd love to know more about it. :nod:

• 2 weeks later...

Heres my rig, shes still kind of a work in progress... hoping to switch to WC soon and get rid of the blue orb, although its a great cooler. Just sleeved the psu, it turned out ok.

size.jpg

bad48927.jpg

cbdf9fa4.jpg