Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be honest, those orange/pink water tubes look really fugly. Can't you get em in blue instead?

I suppose. I used Redline Waterwetter as an additive and it is red. I'm probably going to swap it out eventually for some fluidXP and UV reactive water additive.

I'm anxiously waiting until reviews and user experiences are posted for the Venus to assist my decision on which DFI board to get. I am leaning towards the SLI-DR (non-expert) due to the orientation of the memory slots which would receive very good cooling from the crossflow fan.

In the meantime, I have the Asus A8N-SLI Premium as a temporary solution (I can't complain really, got it for free! :D ).

Stacker-Right-Side.jpg

Are you in BTX configuration ?

If yes, does it take long to switch ATX into BTX with all the screws in the Stacker 810 ?

thanks in advance

Not long at all, though there is one physical modification which will need to take place.

There is a small brace bar which will need to be removed for it to accept a ATX motherboard mounted in BTX style.

This bar is located at the rear, bottom of the top PSU bay. I took a pair of tin snips, cut it off, then ground down the edges and rounded them out.

Whole process of doing the mod, switching around the rear panels and mounting the motherboard took roughly 20 minutes.

Are you in BTX configuration ?

If yes, does it take long to switch ATX into BTX with all the screws in the Stacker 810 ?

thanks in advance