Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

I think because of the size of my case i'm going to have to settle for 3/8 ID tubing. Anyway I'm trying to find the best-fit kit to buy (probly will go with dangerden), one that will require little to no modifications. Onto the pics:

pic2.jpg

As you can see I have the top 2 bays occupied by optical drives, which leaves me with room that would normally fit 2 more drives. I could also easily remove the floppy, which i dont even use, making an effective 3 drive-space.

pic3.jpg

As for the bottom portion, this is where I would possibly want to install the pump. I could remove the 2nd hard drive cage as I'm only using one hard drive. OR I could remove the hd and put it in one of the 5.25 bays up top and take out both hard drive cages, creating lots of room to work with. Don't mind the outtake fan and the metal plate over where the cpu is - those are easily removable.

I could really use some help here... I'm not exactly sure how to install everything so as to have a nice clean setup with as little modification to the case as possible.

closedup.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good find! I'll definitely keep this in mind although my major concern is that I won't be able to cool my gpu. I'd like to be able to cool both the cpu and gpu, and possibly even the chipset. Any other ideas?

The window only was 30. I sent them my door and a jpg. They cut the door (it was double layered so I did not want to mess with it, did the window and installed it for around 140. The bad thing is now everyone says the window detracts from my case.

DSC00614Custom.th.jpg

Some more of pics of my rigs:

And another busy day at my desk, the blue machine is a friends (Pic is 760x570 :nod: ) :

oooh i just luv painted internals :) mine is red. of course :P good job too on the orange internal paint, its so smooth!

the different with my case is i dont paint the edge of the case...umm just see my post and u see what i mean. its the outer edge of the side panels where the panels actually *locks* to the main frame? last time i paint the internals, i painted that as well and the panel actually has a hard time sliding in. its becoz the paint layer is too thick....