Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same psu and for the most part it works fine, but ive noticed when i OC my rig from 3.0ghz to 3.8ghz it drops something wicked.. Even @ 3.6ghz theres a tremendous drop in volts..

33vrail0ha.gif[/img]

Do you OC and if you do could you check your rails and post your results, just curios if this is typical of these psu or if its just mine. I use Stability test on OCCT.

I am not currently oc'ing any thing in my pc, but when I had my msi mobo in wich I used this psu for a few months(and was oc'ed) I did test it with a digital multimeter. wile I did not test the 3.3v rail I tested 12 and 5, and both showed the same as in windows. so I asume the 3.3v rail was the same and was 3.20+v

I get the same results with this mobo. 12v and 5v show same with multimeter as software, and my 3.3 never goes below 3.22v

Hey guys, I have gotten around to taking some pics of my main comp and my second along with the area I work in.

Pic of Main Rigs Guts:

edited79wt.th.jpg

Pic of Main Rigs Setup:

edited17ta.th.jpg

Pic of Main Rig on Desk:

edited29qo.th.jpg

Another Pic of Main Rigs Setup:

edited32zs.th.jpg

Pic of Second Rigs Setup:

edited40ci.th.jpg

That is all of them!

Oh, the CD Player is hooked up to my main comp and it has 2 speakers along with 2 subs hooked up to it. The big black thing to the right of my second computer's monitor is my tactical vest wich I use while airsofting.

Orion

edit--

If you have a steel case like a P180 or something like it that looks like stainless steel i would recommend going to William Sonoma in the mall and getting their stainless steel cleaner my mom picked some up and uses it on all of our appliances and I used it on my case and it rocks!

Man i love the Ultra X-Connect 500watt modular psu. The design is the best ive seen they just suck in performance, i really hope they get there shiz together and make a revision of that psu with stronger and more reliable rails....

I think they heard you..... on the back of the latest issue of MaximumPC magazine, there is an ad that says "Ultra X-Connect 2 The world's first modular power supply just got better! COMING SOON...". Down below it gives a URL (which doesn't work yet...) www.ultraproducts.com/x2 ... and there is also a logo on the bottom right hand side of the page that says "Dual Rail Technology" .... so how much you wanna bet this X2 is gonna be ATX12V 2.0? :)

The big black thing to the right of my second computer's monitor is my tactical vest wich I use while airsofting.

OFFTOPIC :: Hey! Another airsofter! Whats your setup? I'm using a Classic Army G36C with a Tokyo Marui MK23 SOCOM Springer with a full German Flecktarn BDU set and Flecktarn Parka (for those sniper days...) ... no vest or other basic gear yet but I do have an OD Green thigh holster for my MK23 :nod: EDIT : Oh.. and where do you play? I'm in Southern CA too....

I think they heard you..... on the back of the latest issue of MaximumPC magazine, there is an ad that says "Ultra X-Connect 2 The world's first modular power supply just got better! COMING SOON...". Down below it gives a URL (which doesn't work yet...) www.ultraproducts.com/x2 ... and there is also a logo on the bottom right hand side of the page that says "Dual Rail Technology" .... so how much you wanna bet this X2 is gonna be ATX12V 2.0? :).

ive got an issue where they reviewed 1.0... and gave it a failing review... it totally bombed and theres an ad on the page right next to it :shake:

ive got an issue where they reviewed 1.0... and gave it a failing review... it totally bombed and theres an ad on the page right next to it :shake:

I personaly believe that review to be botched, as its very likely they used a prototype they were sent for the review according people at Ultra.

Maybe I just got one of the good ones thoe. I figure if it was gona do any thing wierd it would have after 8mos 24-7 usage.

Here's my baby. She's getting a bit old, too bad.

size.jpg

Here's the intake mod I just finished. I'm going to get a new piece of thicker smoked acrylic with rounded corners cause this current one just ain't what I wanted.