Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very yellow MattxMosh..hehe.. Im just kidding that looks cool.. Be sure to post some final shots when your done..

I also edited your pics.. please look over the new forum rules ...

Will do, and you guys change the rules too much. :D

Will do, and you guys change the rules too much. :D

rules have been the same since day 1 except for the new rule we just added yesterday.

8,400+ members, and yet the rules thread only has 5,000 or so views...there's a problem with that....

rules are needed to keep some sort of order to this chaos... angry don't forget not everyone comes on here everyday, and i'm sure some won't come back due to loss of interest. this site ownz me.... more pics of cases please! and don't forget to resize to smaller than 800x600.

just made my own........

colablaeser6bf.th.jpg

kuffert21ek.th.jpg

kuffert17yz.th.jpg

img00919kh.th.jpg

img00929cs.th.jpg

the case is just a BETA....isnt cut with proper tools so not as pretty as i would like it to be....and it is 4cm too low for the gfx and soundcard......but it can run open or closed....and great protection and easy to carry when going to LAN

actually that first link...can you make a bigger picture (and just link it)???

that suitcase looks like what I imagine on of those 'Red Mercury' suitcase nuclear bombs might look like hahahaha

totally dig the coke-bottle air tunnel too ;)

i really want to see a big pic of that chipset sink tho...first pic is too small to really see any detail

the alternative chipset cooler is the "famous" global win socket 370 copper cooler that is stripped of ½ the finns and cut 2 places (some mobo components was a little too high...and then drilled 2 holes and used original "screws" and chim.

the coke blower is great for very hot days or LAN for some x-tra air...mostly i use it for my face at lan :D