Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUnny thing, I dont get teh problem of my parents not wanting me to spend my money :) I have been building computers for a long time and because of this my mom didnt want my parts on her CC anymore I got my own :) So now I order parts and pop them in befre they can notice. And yes I pay all the bills on my own completely seperate from my parents

My dad helped fund a portion of my computer. This was right after Christmas so I considered it part of my Christmas present. He also pays me for certain types of work too, so that also helps. As a general rule however, I plan to wait until I have a job before I buy any more computer parts. Any pointers on getting a job? lol

Well since my parts dont come in till wednesday and friday, You have to wait for pics.

And I don't fell like taking pics of my old setup (which is sitting on a table)

Also I guess you could say techincally my parents buy my parts. I work with my dad part time (he is a low voltage contractor for a construction firm here) for 10 bucks an hour running phone and data in warehouse and office buildings. Instead of paying me, they give me thier credit card and I order what I need (my mom approves it all first, so I don't spend 1500 bucks when I say 500)

I will upload some pics of my Silverstone TJ06 Full Tower case when I get my custom wiring done for my P.S.U by Pc Power & Cooling so I can get my wirng all neat and tidy like you had it Carl.

@ Uncle David218...sorry about that kid ,I was not trying to take a poke at you! Thats good that you spend you're money on that stuff, I know when I was you're age I was not as smart with my money! Plus back then we did not have that kind of stuff and it was not realistic that someone you're aage would have stuff like that either! I think the baddest thing out at that time was the newer version of a Nintendo box and computers had absolutely no appeal what so ever back then unless you were a toatl Nerd and geek like pocket protector kind of Nerd...LOL... and we beat those guys up!