Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Rig. It suits my needs for web browsing and digital photography. I no longer have time for gaming :tooth:

Modified Thermaltake Tsunami VA3000 (frnt/rear factory perf grills removed)

Antec Neopower 480W PSU w/ 120mm cooling fan and Thermalright XP-120 HSF with Panaflo L1A

Mnpctech 120mm Blow Hole Kit (on cpu fan)

AMD 64 3200 (@ 2.20 GHz)

Asus K8V SE Deluxe

2.0 GB Crucial PC2700 RAM

2, Maxtor Diamond Max 40GB 7200 HDs

Ultra 6800 card

2, 120 Evercool alum fans

Fans @ 8.5v per channel w/ Mitron 3.5 fan controller

blowhole.kit.jpg

120mm.blowhole.kit.jpg

Oh, I just remembered that I haven't updated since I got my second monitor. I realized that Hyundai wasn't selling my L90D+ anymore so I begrudgingly took a chance on a Hanns-G 5ms 19" on newegg. Its actually noticeably more vivid than my Hyundai. The only bummer is that the height isn't adjustible which is why its sitting on the book. I know, so elegant!

forumdsyg9.th.jpg

forumds2vu8.th.jpg

Oh, I just remembered that I haven't updated since I got my second monitor. I realized that Hyundai wasn't selling my L90D+ anymore so I begrudgingly took a chance on a Hanns-G 5ms 19" on newegg. Its actually noticeably more vivid than my Hyundai. The only bummer is that the height isn't adjustible which is why its sitting on the book. I know, so elegant!

forumdsyg9.th.jpg

forumds2vu8.th.jpg

That wallpaper is :D

Where'd you get that? Who is she? :dog: :tooth:

That's Kelly Brook, shes an English model (pretty famous apparently). I believe I got the original photo off of superiorpics.com and then cropped it to my resolution. That entire photoshoot that I got it from is freakin' mindblowing. If you happen to use 2560x1024 resolution, let me know and I can send you the wallpaper :D

That's Kelly Brook, shes an English model (pretty famous apparently). I believe I got the original photo off of superiorpics.com and then cropped it to my resolution. That entire photoshoot that I got it from is freakin' mindblowing. If you happen to use 2560x1024 resolution, let me know and I can send you the wallpaper :D

I only have one monitor but if that's not a pay site I think I should be able to find it and probably more. Thanks :D

• 2 weeks later...
Finally got access to a digital camera that doesn't suck (i.e., it isn't MINE...)

Some case picks (please don't laugh, it's all on a budget.)

Case-SideOn.jpg

Case-SideOff.jpg

Case-CloseUp.jpg

That is one clever idea! I've seen something like that before but it was from the AC to the cpu across the room in some dudes dorm. So why laugh at that....

forumdsyg9.th.jpg

forumds2vu8.th.jpg

I'm not sure where you got that picture from but that girl looks exactly like the one that i've known for the past 5 years. I'm not #$%^ing you not, exact for the boobs, she's smaller, but what if thats her lost sister out there. :(