Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They support it for the most part, because they know it will potentially lead to other things. But when I told them I wanted to spend $800 on two computer monitors, they just about went nuts.

My dad is a business owner, so he doesnt like to see me excessively spending money. But he does it to, so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Would be nice to have that kinda "support".

But that completely aside, at least you have tasteful mods and not just the biggest baddest GPU's you can find and then sit on 3D05/6 all day gloating about your scores.

My parents would have freaked out if I wanted to spend $800 on two monitors. Heck, I don't think any of their computers themselves even cost that much.

I suppose there is an upside to moving out, getting a job, and becoming financially independent of my parents. All they can do now is shake their heads when I'm talking to them about getting another computer (the one in my sig is only 8 months old, and I have another one that's about two years old).

The downside is a lot more responibility, and much less free time.

Yea I know my Folks just dont get it with me either! Actually they think I am quite looney tunes for doing what I do and cant understand the obsession that I have with all of it.

Ever since my car wreck I have been at my folks house on the Mainland recovering and I just have to do something to be creative and use my mind! Considering that I have been working with my hands since I was 16 years old its kinda hard not tearing stuff apart and redoing it, or just creating stuff!

Abit nF7-S v2.0

Sempron 2400+ OCed > 2.0GHz

Thermaltake Pipe 101 HS

512MB Elixir PC3200 CL3

BFG ASYLUM GeForce MX 4000 128MB

ATI TV Wonder-VE PCI

SoundBlaster Live 5.1 PCI

Dual USB and Single Firewire expansion

60GB IBM Deskstar 7200rpm EIDE

40GB Sony PS2 HD 5400rpm EIDE

200W Sparkle PSU

15$ ElCheapo case

Carbon Fiber film from mnpctech

DSCF2495.jpg

Carbon fiber modded stealth drive:

DSCF2483.jpg

Also covered the bottom half, cut out for front USB cover, LEDs, power and reset switches:

DSCF2490.jpg

About half an hour of cable management made a world of a difference:

DSCF2487.jpg