Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

Guest thespin
Thats my system there, Nothing much too it.

sideoff1ji.th.jpg

sideon2kh.th.jpg

VERY NICE! IMPRESSIVE! You might want to consider turning the hard drives around so the connecting wires are away from the window - for a cleaner look ...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Timmay

Awww crap :P Thanks guys... Apreciate it.

Yeah I tried flipping them around but there isnt enough space to do so on the other side with the power connectors... I am looking into ways around it tho!!!

i always say, if a desk isn't messy than you're not fiddling inside your computer enough, lol.

my desk has screw drivers, flash light, case screws, cables, 3 cpu's, some vid card mem heatsinks, a ruler, a stress ball lol, pipe tape, note pad with tweaking notes written on it, burnd CD's, magnifine glass, calculator for the component mutli's dividers and other things. two monitors, and lastly a computer! lol

TGM

i always say, if a desk isn't messy than you're not fiddling inside your computer enough, lol.

my desk has screw drivers, flash light, case screws, cables, 3 cpu's, some vid card mem heatsinks, a ruler, a stress ball lol, pipe tape, note pad with tweaking notes written on it, burnd CD's, magnifine glass, calculator for the component mutli's dividers and other things. two monitors, and lastly a computer! lol

TGM

Amen to that,

DSCF1749.jpg

slowinvasion.jpg

These are parts of my work area when I am not working on anything. This week I had 3 machines completely taken apart for cleaning and upgrades, at the same time. I was tripping over stuff, knocking boxes of screws and dvd-r disks off my desk, dropped my keyboard like 3 times, till some buttons popped off. I still don't know where they went, disappeared mysteriously. Then I dropped a big thumbscrew on a sheet of safety glass, and the pieces went every where. I hate working in a mess, but you can't not make a mess when building computers. So then I spent a whole day cleaning everything, before my wife got home from work, hehe.

Amen to that,

DSCF1749.jpg

slowinvasion.jpg

These are parts of my work area when I am not working on anything. This week I had 3 machines completely taken apart for cleaning and upgrades, at the same time. I was tripping over stuff, knocking boxes of screws and dvd-r disks off my desk, dropped my keyboard like 3 times, till some buttons popped off. I still don't know where they went, disappeared mysteriously. Then I dropped a big thumbscrew on a sheet of safety glass, and the pieces went every where. I hate working in a mess, but you can't not make a mess when building computers. So then I spent a whole day cleaning everything, before my wife got home from work, hehe.

heh, sounds like my place. i've still got fans and cables and water cooling parts and water cooling loop leak testing and a half taken apart computer and a printer, old heatsinks, fan controllers, mobos, vid card, hard drives, cd-roms, computer speakers, tester psu.... all on my kitchen table and kitchen table island .....lol. i have no freakin place to eat!

my 6 foot tall cabinets used to look like your shelf, but i've been doing water cooling and new component upgrades, then building three older computer's so i just left all the stuff out until i get my testing done.

i have two DFI NF3-250 754 mobo's, my first one fried and killed my vid card so i had to wait weeks for that on the vid card and i couldn't find a single DFI NF3-250 for my Mobile Newark anywhere and when i found one i bought two. so i have to test that one out, then i won an Epox NF4-SLI 754 mobo from another forum give away and Epox says that they don't support Mobile chips so i've got to test that out. then finally reassemble my main system with the water cooling and get running back up to 3.2~3.3ghz :nod:

some times it seem i got too much stuff to even get organized, let alone placed back into my cabinets. :sweat:

<<>>

my_mess.jpg

my_messcut.jpg

hehe, looks like you need my "magic touch" to tidy things up! :D

lol, well, it's like i was saying, i have a half torn apart case from when my DFI NF3 mobo died and fried my AGP card and my pump died. i've had to wait weeks to find another DFI NF3-250 b/c DFI has dicontinued the mobo and i've had to wait weeks for my pump parts to get though Asetek's RMA process. so when i got my new DFI NF3-250 mobo and my RAM'd 7800gs back, i was still waiting for my pump parts and i have to take the mobo out to install my water cooling. so i just left everything undone since i have to take it all apart anyhow. less work do to and i wasn't planning on waiting on Asetek to take a month to replace my pump parts.

in the next few week's i'll have it all done up nice again like my pix that i've posted on this thread already :P ...lol

and if you wanna come over and give my computer your magic touch, come on over already, lol. you can re-install just about everything in my case plus the water cooling system :nod: hehe

TGM