Official CASE pic thread! 56k BEWARE!!

i'd say if not the funniest movie in (what was it, 2004?), it would have to be the most original.

i fear he wont have that great of a career though.. i mean, its hard to look at him the same way in another role..

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto about the instant email notification, sorry guys start a Movie thread

Anyone ever mod an acrylic case from 80mm fans to 120mm? I cut an 80mm fan hole into my Centurian's window, but that is much thinner than my acrylic case. How did it come out and what did you use?

DSCF1552.jpg

DSCF1394.jpg

OK, I used the regular round cutting dik on the window, what melting the acrylic? I guess I should go slow. Have you actually performed this mod? I was also wondering if anyone tried putting a window in an Antec P180?

OK, I used the regular round cutting dik on the window, what melting the acrylic? I guess I should go slow. Have you actually performed this mod? I was also wondering if anyone tried putting a window in an Antec P180?

Oooh, no, not the cutting disc. And not a regular Dremel either. The Roto-zip is a special Dremel, and it comes with a circle cutting jig. Once you have one of those, use the spiral cutting bit. It kind of looks like a router bit. I'm sorry, I should've been more specific.

I know rotozip, very good, I used to hang drywall for 7 years, so we used them to cut out all our outlets, highats, windows, etc. thanks for the info, I think I got an old Roto-Zip laying around here somewhre just gotta get new brushes for it, stil got bits too. Should I use regular non-guiding bits, self-guiding bits or the tile bits?

I know rotozip, very good, I used to hang drywall for 7 years, so we used them to cut out all our outlets, highats, windows, etc. thanks for the info, I think I got an old Roto-Zip laying around here somewhre just gotta get new brushes for it, stil got bits too. Should I use regular non-guiding bits, self-guiding bits or the tile bits?

I'm actually not familiar with the different types of bits. The ones I use are just like a straight rod that's got cutters on the sides of it. You might want to try each type on some scrap and see what works best.