Toaster Sigs (NF2/AthlonXP ONLY!)

Originally posted by gabbax

:D m8 u didit!! damn nice job there:cool: , il delete my sig, so u kan put it in:)

I can't put it in your sig for you. Just paste this into your sig without any spaces ---

http://www.thepromisedlan.org/steve/v3_gabbax.jpg[/img]

I'll keep hosting it for a while. If you have your own place to host pics just change the URL. ;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Righty back to work on 240x11.5. This toasty thingy is proving expensive. My Enermax PSU took a dive last week taking out the mobo and CD burner with it

:(

Alot of stress testing is sure demanding, having to use a cheapo qtec 550 watt PSU. 3.3 rail modded easily 5/12v not much luck, even using info from internet not succesful.

Seems 3d stable at 240x11.5, with new brd and PSU, just very weary of stress testing for long period of time. Think im gonn have to slowly build up the corage for trying got a toaster again.

mong

i do not want to bother u with this,but i have a question:

what stops some idiot from running prime @ default speeds,and pass the 8 hour test,get clock generator raise the speed of ram/cpu,run 3dmark and screenshot it??

how can u tell?

Originally posted by x-seed

i do not want to bother u with this,but i have a question:

what stops some idiot from running prime @ default speeds,and pass the 8 hour test,get clock generator raise the speed of ram/cpu,run 3dmark and screenshot it??

how can u tell?

Good luck getting it to raise 50fsb within windows, letalone be stable enuf to screenie it. I cant get over 30mhz from it, and thats from 166-200.

we've had this issue raised over at the old forum...from what i remember, my answer goes something along these lines:

cheating is for losers and chumps. and those who want to impress others but can't do it honestly.

Sounds harsh right? How good would you feel inside though, if you had to cheat just to get something like a weenie little sig to impress others...others who, beyond the scope of this and a few other forums and maybe some online games, is a nobody in your life...? I mean, I am proud of our lil toaster sigs, but like Counter-Strike, I have no need to cheat to prove myself. I hate cheaters, and I expect most of you to hate them too. And even if you do cheat, and get a sig, what does that gain you?

Most of us (I'd like to think all of us!) are honest enough to post here and complain that they just can't quite get the toaster sig. This is good! Means you try, and might have to resign yourself to never quite getting it. Some guys easily get the 2500Mhz then struggle on to get the 250FSB, as its not the easiest thing to do, even with BH-5.

Point is, cheating is for losers and chumps. If you cheat, you aren't harming us, but how good do you feel about it? Does it feel better to get a sig by fixing a screenshot, or does it have a heck of a lot more satisfaction by actually getting the requirements ;) You decide.

so again, it sorta sounds harsh (ive spent the whole post wondering to myself if i should even post it being harsh like it is), but last time in the other forum everyone agreed that it was truth.

I still feel like it is truth. Cheat if you want, but it won't make a difference to us. We know enough as a combined community to know if someone is bs'ing us usually. Even if we don't, well...its not as important to us as it is to how you feel about it right?

;)

Interesting Prime screen to say the least.

just two tests after 8 hours. hmmm

Sorry EzEddie, but I don't believe that it is legit. Please don't embarass yourself with any more posts.