Toaster Sigs (NF2/AthlonXP ONLY!)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was that you that called me this morning/afternoon and didnt leave a message? man i really hate when ppl do that grrrrrr. I go to bed about 6am every morning and wake up about 12noon or 1pm so if any of you ever call me, make sure its not between 4am and 2pm lol.

w00t! way to go Buckstitch. Nice work, you did it brutha. Dat's a Toaster all right (once AG approves). You may not be able to burn two slices but you can sure get one at least warm enough to melt the butter.

jumanji9696 - looks like good things happen to those that register twice, way to go man!

x-seed - Nope. a link to futuremark isn't valid for a toastie. But keep on trying maybe second time is the charm. Most of us goofed 1st try too but rulz is rulz. hehehe. We know you can do it.

Maybe King of Nothing should get something for "most over-worked member". hehehe. I meant for his work on the sigs. LOL

Originally posted by x-seed

tell me,i did not made a print on my last bench....can i give my compare url @ future mark?

Sorry to disappoint....

From the front page:

to get a toaster sig, you must show me these three things:

1. Prime95 of at least 8hours (when you stop it, it will say how long it has been running)

2. a 3dmark 2001 benchmark screen (i will not accept futuremark results, i want a screenshot).

3. a CPU-Z/CPU-ID screenshot showing your FSB/cpu speed, and a CPU-Z/CPU-ID screenshot showing your RAM @ 1:1

Post them here (use the bimg /bimg tags if they are larger than 600x450).

if you don't show me all 3, or I think that you have photoshopped your scores, you wont get one

just in case everyone missed it, ALL OF THE QUALIFYING ITEMS HAVE TO BE IN A SINGLE SCREENSHOT. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Happy to quallified for the Club of Toasters.

Screen

I like an Sig like the Quote here..... THX

2535 MHz Snack-Attack 230 FSB (so the same style like Zeos Pls)

Originally posted by king of nothing

Zeos --- How's this? If you want something different..... just let me know.

v5i_Zeos.gif

Thanks for your work.....

sencierly Snack-Attack

Originally posted by gabbax

hmmm, ithink u wont get any sigg, if im not mist it was minimum of 250 1:1 mem speed, u only doing 230...hope Angry_Games could answer this:)?

It's actually 250fsb OR 2500mhz .