Toaster Sigs (NF2/AthlonXP ONLY!)

When I had started the blend test both times I've done it, it stressed the gig of memory almost the entire time. It didnt seem to test the CPU much at all. Maybe I have a faulty copy of prime95?

did you change the memory config? Once you run Prime with say 512MB of RAM, and then change it to another config of say 1024MB of RAM, it screws up the program as the config (.inf file) is set to one parameter of memory allocation. Same happens if you reduce the RAM in it.

best way to watch the cpu useage is to open Task Manager and check to make sure your cpu is running at 100%. If it isn,t uninstall the Prime95 program, delete the leftover folder, then reinstall it and run it again without making any changes to the memory amount.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good evening all :) I signed up to get a sig or 2...

If it isn't a problem,,, I hit 250 FSB on both my LPB and UI,,and would like 2 sigs 1 with the infinity logo in it and one without...

This one is my LPB... 250x9.5 1800+ jiuhb Adata ddr500...toast2thmb.jpg

This one is my UI... 250x9 2100+ AIUHB Kingston BH5'stoastthmb.jpg

Let me know what I must do to obtain these siggies...

Thank you kindly,

CM

Originally posted by gabbax

If u can, why did u even bother to post the "1´st" screens"?. Dont u see that people do have probbs to belive in u now after u posted the first "TOAST ME".

Its not up to me, to be a judge. but in my eyes, i dont think u are worthy since u posted a non truth screen.

AG are the man to decid that:)

Are you kidding???? The first screen was not a bogus screen. Thats how all my blend tests come out. I did it again bc people didnt believe that. You can believe what you want, but why would I post that screen and then run prime again for another 8 hours the very next day unless I was certain it was the truth????

I dont think you are worthy of having that sig if you are going to act like that. If everyone with a toaster sig acts like you do then i'm not even sure why i spent 16 hours priming my system to qualify for one.

Clock: i guess king can make you two sigs, but remember the size limits as per the rules plz =) Up to k0n if he wants to, but I see no problems with it as both screenies pass.

Ez: (edit) man it must be late...I didnt realize there was a second screenie below it lol. PM king of nothing and tell him what you want in your sig ;)

Everyone else: save the mean comments. We can tell ppl in a kinder way that we don't like the way their screen looks instead of resorting to some of the things that were said to Ez. (yes i even have a bad habit of doing it myself at times and so we are all human but lets try to be a bit more diplomatic about it!)

Originally posted by Angry_Games

ps: x-seed...do us a favor and read the Important Info sticky and put your specs in your sig, and read why its important to us =)

k AG i will .

i recently received this board (i posted my situation of 2 dead lan partys on arrival) so i´m updating information on all foruns.

i do hate cheaters,and i use computers for a while now,back from chuckie egg:nod: ,and even when i was little boy i hated to cheat,no pain no gain.;)

:confused: why can´t i see the image i posted for the sig??

copy url and paste it on browser works fine...:confused:

Originally posted by x-seed

:confused: why can´t i see the image i posted for the sig??

copy url and paste it on browser works fine...:confused:

I think you have to use [bIMG] tags... :)

Originally posted by New-B

Ya need to use the [BIMG] [/BIMG] tags for it to work.......37 hours :eek:

[bIMG]http://clientes.netvisao.pt/nv051446/SIGTOASTER%20(Small).JPG[/bIMG]

hehe thanx ppl.

i started prime and a few hours later went to work.

37 hours is fine or u want just 8 ?:shake:

i´ll try to improve that,i´m sure can do better,in a fresh windows install etc...

EzEddie, Clockmaster, and X-seed. Nicely done. Congratulations.

EzEddie, again my apology. Could have sworn that last screenie said "0 hours, 41 minutes" until I blew it up. Really sorry for my outburst. like I said, it was uncalled for.

Been trying to get my performance up as well, was running 240x11 (2647) and everything was smooth until 7 hours, 14 minutes into Prime.

stopped.bmp

Double dang dardley doo.