:eek: Ooops. I forgot about it.

I'll get right to work on it.

NO hurry ;)

Just wandring if you got it I see that you did

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EZ, i never called you a liar or anything like that. I am however concerned that your screenie looks...not legit. We've all ran Prime for a long time and I don't think we've ever seen a screen like this.

run the blend test and you will see that after 8 hours it shows a heck of a lot more than what yours shows (just go back through this thread a bit and look at everyone else's prime screens).

now again, im not calling you a liar, and i hope that others here can hold back their own name calling so you can give us another screenie to look at. you must understand that there's many here that are going to be suspicious about a prime screen like yours after most of us have worked with prime for more than a year!

regardless though, like i said earlier, if someone cheats then thats up to them. It has no bearing on us, only on how you feel about it. But before we go running to cry cheater, lets see if we can get a better screen of prime to look at ;)

as for the Windows Task Manager...lets see if we can come up with a foolproof way of showing time spent running the program...

AG, i have run this new version of prime with the blend test option twice. and both times it looked like that. I am now running the first option, and it seems to be going good. I have been working with prime for more than a year too. I have been a long time member of hardforums and amdmb.com. I never had it show like this with the older versions of prime where it just had the option to torture test the system without picking blend, just the new version out.

ya i understand...the new version kinda made me scratch my head when I first used it as it seemed to take 30 minutes from test size to test size (1024k then to 768k etc). The old prime would show each test as it was completed, not blocks of test only shown once.

Either way, im ok with it. These guys might want to see another one just to be sure, and thats up to them. This is a community, so they should have a voice. I know its a PITA to run it again, but just so you can satisfy us hehe.

Guest Buckstitch
Originally posted by king of nothing

Buckstitch -- How's this? You're the first person to want one with the LanParty logo in it. If you want me to change anyhing just let me know.

v5L_Buckstitch.gif

Thanks I like it. Wow first for something :nod:

Originally posted by EzEddie

are you kidding me? how would i change that to say the time it says? i've actually ran the blend test twice and it did the same thing. am i supposed to run the blend test or one of the other 2? I dont appreciate being called liar when this is legit. Give me another thing to do and I will do it before I get a toaster sig. Bc if I get one now everyone will think i'm a cheater, which is not the case. I just hate running prime for so long bc it bogs down the system.

A 2500mhz CPU should easily be breaching one test within 8 hours. Heck, this 2200+ does it in a few minutes. :confused:

EzEddie, please accept my sincere apologies. I had no right to jump down your throat and call you names. I did wrong.

The picture looks so bogus man. I mean I can duplicate it exactly.

I am buying into the possibility that the screen you displayed was a reality. Learnin something new every day. Totally inappropriate actions on my part. Please accept my congratulations as well.

Please feel free to Have King add an extra line about soundx98 being a dork to either your sig or mine.

Originally posted by soundx98

EzEddie, please accept my sincere apologies. I had no right to jump down your throat and call you names. I did wrong.

The picture looks so bogus man. I mean I can duplicate it exactly.

I am buying into the possibility that the screen you displayed was a reality. Learnin something new every day. Totally inappropriate actions on my part. Please accept my congratulations as well.

Please feel free to Have King add an extra line about soundx98 being a dork to either your sig or mine.

It's alright. I'm working on another pass right now of the first option on prime. 3+ hours so far. Then nobody will be able to say anything of the sort again. If it looks bogus then maybe prime95 is not a good program to use as a requirement then.

Like i said its all good though, no hard feelings on anything. I just think everybody should just be a little more open minded about things before they start accusing. My next prime test will be done in about 5 hours so everyone will see.

Originally posted by dippyskoodlez

A 2500mhz CPU should easily be breaching one test within 8 hours. Heck, this 2200+ does it in a few minutes. :confused:

When I had started the blend test both times I've done it, it stressed the gig of memory almost the entire time. It didnt seem to test the CPU much at all. Maybe I have a faulty copy of prime95?

Thanks EZ - you just look at so many and then whoa, WTF is this. Again, I must cut down the morning Starbuck's.

I am using version 2.381 of Prime 95. Even when using SP2004 you can change the time.