Toaster Sigs (NF2/AthlonXP ONLY!)

Windows task manager could be used to show real app times. I think for XP it need to be enabled through view>--select columns>--CPU time.

Im not aware of a way this could be manipulated to effect the time an app has been running (well not in an easy manner).

Authenticate_Prime95.gif

I understand AG feeling on peeps, but this would be an easy way to authenticate prime95 runtimes.

mong

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like an .rtf Document with copy of stress prime text and screenshot at time where the coursor disapeared. Thats maybe why we cannot see the top and the side of the "prime Box"

should we say that we have to see the full prime window.?

Originally posted by mongoled

Windows task manager could be used to show real app times. I think for XP it need to be enabled through view>--select columns>--CPU time.

Im not aware of a way this could be manipulated to effect the time an app has been running (well not in an easy manner).

Authenticate_Prime95.gif

I understand AG feeling on peeps, but this would be an easy way to authenticate prime95 runtimes.

mong

Great idea, mong :D

Originally posted by EzEddie

TOAST ME!

[bIMG]http://home.comcast.net/~egudusky/toastercert.JPG[/bIMG]

:confused: I'm not quite sure what to think of this. When he says 'TOAST ME!' is he saying I want a toaster or is he saying flame me because I faked a screenie?

I mean it's either an honest attempt to get a toaster and he has some strange setup so that prime95 prints out differently than it does on every other screen shot I've seen so far or..... it's a pathetically lame attempt at cheating. If it's a fake he could have at least resized the prime95 window so we couldn't see the vast expanse of blank white screen. :rolleyes:

Anyway, as I've said many times, Angry_Games is the judge..... I just make the sigs. So if AG says he gets one.... he gets one. I'm not sure he'll get much respect, though.

Hmm. I was wondering too. You are able to set the duration each test shall have though in the settings of the newer prime versions... if it's set to 5 hours per test it maybe looks like that. other wise the system had to be very slow to take for one part this long...

But it would be the real stability test cause with 1024k FFT the ram is tortured for a longer period... after that the cpu with 8k :D

King of Nothing. Yes you are right. If Angry says OK, it's OK.

And I think the word "Cheat" or "Liar" should be prominently displayed in the sig as well. There is NO WAY that only 2 tests are gonna run in an 8 hour period.

And EzEddie, it wasn't even REMOTELY funny.

"No Soup for You for 1 year!"

are you kidding me? how would i change that to say the time it says? i've actually ran the blend test twice and it did the same thing. am i supposed to run the blend test or one of the other 2? I dont appreciate being called liar when this is legit. Give me another thing to do and I will do it before I get a toaster sig. Bc if I get one now everyone will think i'm a cheater, which is not the case. I just hate running prime for so long bc it bogs down the system.

O I ran that for over 8 hours at 10x250 with 1.825vcore,1.8vdd, and 3.3vdimm. You cant tell me that a m2600 cant run at that.

So yeah just tell me another thing to do before getting the toaster and I will do it.