Top 5 Things That Piss The Hell Out Of You!

Mercury

1. when a program works the first time you load it then refuses to run every time after words.

2. When The comp makes that funny burning smell

3. people who play online and were obviously raised by psychotic baboons, if there behavior is any sort of indication.

4. High pings

5. People asking me to fix their computer

j5

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. The dude in the For sale forums selling Stolen laptops.

2. Sonyy(the dude with the laptops).

3. People on games that have really bad connections that wont leave.

4. Game cube

5. The girls on venice beach that take their tops off For lousy 1 dollar tips ( WAIT I LOVE THAT).

I usually don't get mad, but I am sure I can find 5 things that "piss me off."

5) People that try to make arguements about things they know nothing of.

4) Foo Fighters.

3) Country Music.

2) People that say Final Fantasy 8 is better than Final Fantasy 7.

1) MY COMPUTER!

Edited by JJHx2005

addons:

my computer

my computer when my girlfriend touches it

my computer when my girlfriend touches it, and she tells me other bad news

my computer when my girlfriend touches it, tells me bad news, and informs me i'm going to be a father

oh wait, only the computer is on my crap list there.

2) People that say Final Fantasy 8 is better than Final Fantasy 7.

I hate that too! I have people saying that FF9 was better than 7... its just not possible for another game to have a better storyline than FF7.

• 2 weeks later...

!) Windows XP

2) Windows 2000

3) Windows ME

4) Windows 98

5) Windows 95

6) Microsoft

7) Microsoft Development Software

8) microsoft security

9) Microsoft Spyware

10) Bill Gates

11) All who are M$ Monkeyboys

12) Monkeyboys who think the only computer that will run linux is a Pentium 90 - 166

13) Oh... did I mention I dont like Microsoft??? :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

I only have one :O

Peoples who spend thousands of dollars moding their cases and shoving them under the desk the side pannel window facing the wall :bah: :

Edited by kobalt

I've been saving up some so here they are.

1. When people come in wanting a computer tower but asking for a hard drive (because thats what they think its called) ;)

2. When people tell me they have ___ rams, what the hell is a rams?

3. People that come into a computer store looking for for a sink plug (yeah its happened)

4. People that tell you the model number of their computer and expect you to know the exact specs on it especially when its like 4 years old. I'm not a walking database.

5. Extreme braggers, people that just don't shut up about how their stuff is the best even though you may have something that mops the floor with it.

6. I know this one isn't computer related but it needs to go in here. People who hesitate and can't make a decision when driving or people that just freeze at a non-normal situation.

7. People that won't listen to your reccomendations after they come to you for help.

8. HP, Emachine, Compaq, Dell, any of those. Why would anyone waste their hard earned money on crap like this.

9. RIAA, they push some artists to pump out music as fast as they can and expect people to pay for 1 good song and the rest fill. Although this isn't true for every band. There are some that produce really good music.

10. High prices for Microsoft products, I think the piracy would cut down if Microsoft brought the prices down to an affordable level, now even businesses are finding it hard to come up with the money to buy the proper upgrades.

1. People who can't stop at 5

2. People who can't stop at 5

3. People who can't stop at 5

4. People who can't stop at 5

5. People who can't stop at 5

6. Everything everyone else said

:D

________________________________________________________________________________

_______

Real list of stuff i hate:

1. People who say stuff about hating stupid little kids or wannabees or people under X age or everything involving age 14 (note: "noobs" and wannabees have to start somewhere, someday theres going to be some wannabee who is psycotic and will kill everyone who ever called anyone a wannabee or a noob)

2. Evil moths that never go away from my moniter at night and i kill them all every night and they are back the next day.

3. stupid (need i say more?)

4. stupid (incase you didnt get it the first time)

5. racists, sexists, AGEISTS , murders, rapists, people who hate people, hipocrits... wait... :blink::D