Forum Wars 2008 Sign-Up

neddamttocs

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I just got my rig sort of working after a months of selling, RMAing, trading, modding, and buying.... Curse my luck

C2D E6600 8x441= 3.538 1.56v

Tuniq Tower 120

Alienware 680i Reference Board (I RMA'd my old evga and look what they sent)

2x1GB Crucial Tracer 4-4-4-12-25 1T 882

2x1GB Crucial Ballistix 4-4-4-12-25 1T 882 (?, almost killed by old 680i, works when it likes to)

eVGA 8800GTS 640MB (585/1750)

1xWD 80GB 8MB SATA2

.5xWD 80GB 8MB SATA2 (In the Process of dieing)

Win XP x64, Ubuntu 64

I guess I will play again, <_< not sure what rig yet but from what I have found from preliminary testing of Geekbench Quads will rule!

I'm glad you're in, I want to see some barely stable benches from you when you're really pushing things hehe

Obviously, I am in, been in the last two... this year my rig won't suck too lol... looks like it's time to get the soldering iron out :D

I'm glad you're in, I want to see some barely stable benches from you when you're really pushing things hehe

Obviously, I am in, been in the last two... this year my rig won't suck too lol... looks like it's time to get the soldering iron out :D

LOL, I am not doing anything else so why not play, here is a 32m superpi I done today at 4167mhz. I ordered a 512mb 2900 pro a minute ago and am going to try to flash it to an xt and see how Crossfire does on a P35 board. I will probably end up getting the x38 or x48 before its over though...

Edit: Got the 2900 Pro for $169.00...

Ultra-Low ESR Solid-Polymer Caps splurge on all the power filter caps nrg! :lol: Been thinking about doing it on the new 680i... Yours have Samxon GCs? Rubycon MCZs perhaps?

@king: The alienwares are the same reference board, it just shows up as an alienware model on all the hardware spec readouts (3dmark, cpu-z).... looks like the previous owner had water cooling because there' dried sediment all over the board :(