To be...or not to be

CelticaFLM

it all depends on which place I am at for a BBQ. out in colorado they're awsome... just don't tell anyone the last 2 included the llama's being grilled up.

and celt... same thing goes here. I'm just giving ya a bad time. all it means is one less person trying to eat all the cute and tasty critters.

llamas, what kind of BBQ sauce did you serve with those? :lol:

By cute and tasty did you mean bunny rabbits or squirrels by any chance? :lol:

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MMMMMMMMM BRAINS!!!!!!!

I've had brains before! They really didn't taste like much. They have a consistency similar to tofu (which is sick) but a bit creamier... Not that this is off-topic at all :rolleyes:

it was a kinda tangy bbq sauce. something from famous dave's catalog.

cute and tasty... like "norman the cow".... mmmm veal.

rabbit's and squirrels are fun to shoot, but aren't the best tasting critters. so I generally leave them be.

it was a kinda tangy bbq sauce. something from famous dave's catalog.

cute and tasty... like "norman the cow".... mmmm veal.

rabbit's and squirrels are fun to shoot, but aren't the best tasting critters. so I generally leave them be.

I'll have to google this famous Dave to see if it's availlable in Canada.

So it was Norman that was cute and tasty. :lol:

Rabbits and squirrels are basiaclly skin and bones. I don't own a gun so don't really know what fun I'm missing. :(

I raised my own squid and fed it nothing but thermometers and turds

MMMMMM... thermometers and turds.... :wub:

Some of this may lead to indigestion.. How did that go... oh yeah, plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is! :lol:

Edit: HO HO, Famous Daves sauces can be found here:

http://www.famousbbq.com/

I'll send them an email to see if they ship to Canada.

Edited by mazakman

I'll have to google this famous Dave to see if it's availlable in Canada.

So it was Norman that was cute and tasty. :lol:

Rabbits and squirrels are basiaclly skin and bones. I don't own a gun so don't really know what fun I'm missing. :(

MMMMMM... thermometers and turds.... :wub:

Some of this may lead to indigestion.. How did that go... oh yeah, plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is! :lol:

Edit: HO HO, Famous Daves sauces can be found here:

http://www.famousbbq.com/

I'll send them an email to see if they ship to Canada.

From their web site:

We can ship to locations within the United States, including Hawaii (via FedEx) and to Alaska, P.O. Boxes, and APO/FPO Military addresses (via USPS). We're unable to ship internationally.

if you ever go to one. simply order the famous meal. no joke it's served for 4 on a metal trash can lid. $55... 2 chickens, 2 slabs of ribs, about 2 lbs of potatoes, beans, slaw, corn on the cob, corn bread, and either pulled pork or brisket. and before you ask, YES I've tried to eat one of these by myself. I think it was the 4 beers that did me in... same story when I tried to do the 76oz steak at clawson steak house. and if you go. be warned the "devil's spit" isn't so much that it's hot. it's just kinda bad... texas pit and sweet and sassy are both very good.

it's a great family meal when on the road. we usually hit one when coming back from the airport with the kids.

btw, if you ever get the chance, listen to dennis leary in no cure for cancer when he goes on about his ideal restruant. if I could get away with that one I would go for it.

if you ever go to one. simply order the famous meal. no joke it's served for 4 on a metal trash can lid. $55... 2 chickens, 2 slabs of ribs, about 2 lbs of potatoes, beans, slaw, corn on the cob, corn bread, and either pulled pork or brisket. and before you ask, YES I've tried to eat one of these by myself. I think it was the 4 beers that did me in... same story when I tried to do the 76oz steak at clawson steak house. and if you go. be warned the "devil's spit" isn't so much that it's hot. it's just kinda bad... texas pit and sweet and sassy are both very good.

it's a great family meal when on the road. we usually hit one when coming back from the airport with the kids.

btw, if you ever get the chance, listen to dennis leary in no cure for cancer when he goes on about his ideal restruant. if I could get away with that one I would go for it.

A trash can lid.. now that's original. Sound's like one hell of a meal.

The sweat and sassy sounds real interesting. I'm waiting for a reply from them about international sales. That sauce would be great when used with that woodfired BBQ of mine.

Edit: I think we hijacked this thread. :lol:

Edited by mazakman

Well if I get to mark my territory like a wolf :D.

Double post :O.

A trash can lid.. now that's original. Sound's like one hell of a meal.

The sweat and sassy sounds real interesting. I'm waiting for a reply from them about international sales. That sauce would be great when used with that woodfired BBQ of mine.

Edit: I think we hijacked this thread. :lol:

they're the only large chain of restruants who actually cooks with wood as far as I know.

hmmm..... I have ordered thier sauces by the case before... wonder what customs thinks of shipping that?

ironically watching the dennis leary bit right now. not only is the part about the perfect restruant PERFECT. but his animal rights bit is so dead on.

"this sums up the animal rights movement... don't eat the tuna... don't eat the tuna... the dolphins are getting stuck in the nets... WHAT ABOUT THE **** TUNA? oh that's right they're not cute, they never had TV show where they swam along the side of the boat making cute noises... get in the net **** tuna!"

this all sounds familiar. only saving the cute animals.

"eggplant still tastes like eggplant. meat tastes like murder and murder tastes pretty *** good"

it's a trick... my mate Tim, his dad was or used to be an egg farmer... they feed chickens some kinda food that makes the yolk more yellow... it's something natural like carrots or orange juice or something lol... but it's a farmer trick

Well, the GF's family has a bunch of chickens (quite random) and they are fed scraps of food that are left from meal time and some organic pellets, but they too have similar orangey yolkeyness. I'm pretty sure stuff around here is good too. If the yolk is a "cheated" yolk, you can taste the difference. I made that mistake buying a box of "big and fresh" eggs that were cage hens :( I go by the rule that if they dont have any print on them (ie/ category, country etc), then they are more likely to be decent.