To be...or not to be

CelticaFLM

So while I was at work today, I was thinking, what do vegans think about animal crackers. I mean, you are eating a cracker pretending to be an elephant or a rhinoceros, or any other animal. So, if you can eat those, why can't you just eat an elephant while pretending it to be a cracker?

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not yummy like a real burger, but veggie burgers are definitely pretty yummy.

YUMMY! :P

Am I missing something with the veggie burgers (I've never had one)?

I'm sure it's nothing like roasting a carrot on a grill and then stuffing it into a hot dog bun and slobbering the condiments (fixins if you preffer) on like you'd treat a regular hot dog... Yeah i know I'm going of the deep end here but there hasn't been a reply stating what is in those veggie burgers... Are they really that good (or good for you)???

I've had a veggie-burger before and it was ok... but I grew up on meat, potatoes and veg... so it is hard to impress me with pretend meat things...

vegetarian sausage however, now that is a surprise... hard to distinguish from a real sausage! I'm talking proper meaty sausages with like 50% or more meat in, not hotdog sausages lol

The garden burger I had today was made with mushrooms, onions....various other veggies....it tasted like a big crab patty....without the crab ::shrug::. It was very good. Also, Morning Stars spicey black bean burgers are YUMMY as well. Morning Star sausage patties are awesome. My whole office wandered into the breakroom to see what I was cooking.

And back to the honey thing....sure bees are going to make it anyway....but it usually isn't made to be stolen :shrug:.