Official OCC CS:S Server!

sdy284

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess not 1nub. :( i tried the ip and i get a TF2 "department of energy" server.

i was hoping there was just incase some of the new members from DIY-Street liked to play css, we could all get together and play.

Once my new system is ready I'll install CS:S, still have it on Steam. I loved that game, we should find a low populated good ping server to play on.

what are the specs for running css i have a couple of old rigs laying around and i have a 15down with 768up

thats not enough, most 100 tic servers are real servers with way more bandwidth. you need WAY more than 768up...... thats enough for 3 people maybe lol.

Dumb question now. How so I connect to the server? Cant find where to put it in anywhere

when looking at the servers menu, click the favorites tab at the top. at the bottom of the favorites window there should be an "add server to favorites", thats where you enter the ip. after that it will be listed in the favorites as a server. double click and play :)

when looking at the servers menu, click the favorites tab at the top. at the bottom of the favorites window there should be an "add server to favorites", thats where you enter the ip. after that it will be listed in the favorites as a server. double click and play :)

Damn I feel stupid. Thanks for the info