Official OCC CS:S Server!

sdy284

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nowhere to host it :(

:(

I know somebody posted a link to the zip file and I remember it being hosted on another non-occ server. Searching the forum hasn't brought it up yet :(

Rapid share (as much as I despise it) mega upload? OCC itself?

If hardnrg can have his ginormous IHS removal video hosted in OCC, I think the official OCC server can have it's own file for maps :P

:lol:

It's hardnrg. How could anybody possibly say no to him?

Ok, finally got it. I was trying to find it using the port number (and also tried the link on the server page here) but then I tried removing the port and looking for games at the IP, and voila..its there :)

I'm working on getting a map Download up. I'll post links once i have them ready. (Hope I dont miss any maps)

EDIT:

I'll add mirrors as i can. Once others are up please try NOT to use my server as it is hosted on my home connection and the others are likely faster for you.

The file is a 7-zip compressed .exe (that way everyone can use it) just follow the directions in the old readme file (from the old OCC maps pack) and be happy.

Quick Downloads:

Filecloud

Filefront

RapidShare

Slow Download:

From the Opteron 165 in my signature :)

Ok no more complaining about not having somewhere to download maps from :P

• 2 weeks later...

Well, wasn't the OCC server (I get REALLY crappy pings on that), but Clay and I had a nice round on one of my German servers about an hour ago :) If anybody is up for a round of CSS tomorrow around 2pm eastern time (20:00 European time, so 19:00 UK time), lemme know via PM / Xfire or post in here, maybe we can get some players rounded up :thumbs-up:

[Edit]

Scratch that, I'm at a LAN party during that time :D