It's Modding Time Again

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly do you do for a living? (I'm especially curious what you were setting up at the auto show)

I'm a Maufactures Rep for Automotive Tools, Equipment, and Paint and Body Supplies.

As far as the Atlanta Auto Show goes we set up displays for "SATA Spray Equipment" and a new custom paint line called "Alsa".

(a few months ago there was a thread where somebody was looking for paint for their keyboard and mouse....at the time I was not very familiar with Alsa but I still posted a link to their website....since then I and several of our salesmen flew out to LA and spent three days at the Alsa Plant and had the opportunity to spray all of their products.....very cool stuff....the end result is that we are now the Reps for Alsa in the southeastern US and very excited about this new line) B:)

I was about to say that :(

Dude I'd recommend attaching the images to the posts or getting some free webhosting.

Photobucket is free but limited to 10gig a month....would be nice if they warned you before exceeding the limit instead of after. <_<

I suppose I could open a couple more accounts upload everything again and edit the post to point to the new location but what a pain in the a##.......and I don't have the time to do it right now so it might be a day or so. :(

Edit: Time is money and I don't have the time to fool with this silly kind of cr#p so after paying the extortion fee......I mean membership fee it's back up and running B:)

7,342 views... good lord :O

that's like one of the most viewed threads on the whole of occ ever... and you're not even done yet B:)

i dunno if this is gonna help or rub salt in the wound, but FileDen.com gives you 600MB space, 20GB bandwidth/month, free... not really that much more bandwidth than Photobucket but meh, i'll stop babbling :lol:

that's like one of the most viewed threads on the whole of occ ever... and you're not even done yet

I'm sure digging it helped contribute to that... Edited by Andrewr05

that's like one of the most viewed threads on the whole of occ ever... and you're not even done yet B:)

i dunno if this is gonna help or rub salt in the wound, but FileDen.com gives you 600MB space, 20GB bandwidth/month, free... not really that much more bandwidth than Photobucket but meh, i'll stop babbling :lol:

Yeah I guess I shouldn't complain about Photobucket too much....that's quit a few hits in 2 to 3 weeks. B:)