Sign in to follow this  
Fueler

It's Modding Time Again

always nice to come back to town to find multiple pages of Fueler's modding updates :)

i *would* think you were a bit crazy trimming all the pcp&c cables if i hadn't already seen you do stellar jobs on psu rewiring before... lovin all the departures from the norm :thumbs-up:

We want more!!! lol...I really can't wait much longer to see more before I start going insane. I always love your work Fueler.

We want more!!! lol...I really can't wait much longer to see more before I start going insane. I always love your work Fueler.

I wish I could give you somemore but at the moment and for the next four days I'm in Atlanta,GA for a series of meetings and seminars.....so it will be the weekend at best before I can post anymore updates :(

I did before I posted, I don't understand it...Are there screw holes on the bottom of my HDD that I didn't notice?

:blink:

Yep B:)

the holes are there for attaching wheels... then your *mouse* can take it for a spin... although, without a steering wheel, it's a bit of a *hard drive*

bada-dum-TSSSH! :lol:

the holes are there for attaching wheels... then your *mouse* can take it for a spin... although, without a steering wheel, it's a bit of a *hard drive*

bada-dum-TSSSH! :lol:

OMG.....don't quit your day job :lol: