Socket 775 Oc Competition Thread

no firky, not a CENT! Thats what cool people get ;)

ccoke, thanks for bringing that up, I was kind of thinking the same thing as times kept getting lower and lower whilst clocks were only increasing by minimal amounts...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yeah and lots of money :(

no money :D

no firky, not a CENT! Thats what cool people get ;)

ccoke, thanks for bringing that up, I was kind of thinking the same thing as times kept getting lower and lower whilst clocks were only increasing by minimal amounts...

So True.

lol he is so lucky a 900€ chip for 0!!!!!!!!!!!! i bet infact they payed uber to use it!!!

Technically yes :D

You need to show your dual pi with the test still open with the checksum shown. Pi saves your best shot or lowest time. You could not have run 14 flat and 13.8 with a dual run at 3.6. Not to call BS but lets show our real scores.

I have got to put this machine on a bigger monitor, its like a 12" and I cant get it all on the screen, its on a KVM switch with folding rigs

Edited by road-runner

I will do that, however not now, got some friends coming over in an hour and I still gotta figure out why when I woke up just then my PC has a bluescreen <_<

ANOUNCEMENT

OK guys, I checked through ALL the pages and had a look at EVERYONE's results. Sorry to say, but the list on the frontpage has shrunk quite a bit! Many people haven't been running 2 instances, others have probably run one after the other. Sorry to say this road-runner, but I do not believe that you ran the both at once! If I clock my CPU to 3640 with my RAM at 455MHz 4-4-4-12 (faster than your timings of 5-5-5-15/18), I get about 2 seconds slower than you.

To EVERYONE who has been deleted from the scorelist, get 2 instances of PI running, a screenshot of tzhe checksum at the end.

This will ensure that everyone is being honest.

Thank you mr Kingdingeling !!! but takingin a screen shot mid way is going to really slow your time? if people are not honest its them selfs they are cheating! (!!!!!!)

@ ccokeman nice clock

Edited by firky