Socket 775 Oc Competition Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope You never counted my previous 32m post.... yay for super ram and super latencies

15m and 53.7s

Once I get my new mobo, I'll hit 3.65-3.7 stable, and hit 15m and 40ish. Sorry roadrunner :P You'll have to do better

Try running 2 instances and show the time. I run in the mid to high 13's on a single instance of pi.

well well well

MY EVGA IS ALIVE WOOP

it desided to play ball .

heres is what happend

39ghz9xq.th.png

39ghzsuperpi2vb.th.png

39ghzsuperpi326hg.th.png

so thats 3903.6mhz on 1mb and 32mb i think i have the best 32mb time :D woop!!!! EVGA SLAPS ALLL

Edited by firky

Where is Hardnrg in all of this? Isn't he the "Ultimate Overclocker?" I thought that he had a C2D setup now.

Firky, are you using Vista, or is that just a skin? If so, how do the stability testing apps work with it?

well well well

MY EVGA IS ALIVE WOOP

it desided to play ball .

heres is what happend

39ghz9xq.th.png

39ghzsuperpi2vb.th.png

39ghzsuperpi326hg.th.png

so thats 3903.6mhz on 1mb and 32mb i think i have the best 32mb time :D woop!!!! EVGA SLAPS ALLL

Will it run 2 at that speed?

Where is Hardnrg in all of this? Isn't he the "Ultimate Overclocker?" I thought that he had a C2D setup now.

the ultimate overclocker? lol... i guess i'm consistently good on 939, while not the outright best for any one processor (bar my beloved 3500 venice, on occ ranking at least)

i don't have a Core2Duo rig because:

• i'm still waiting to see a motherboard of the same ability as the DFI NF4 board was to 939
  • i have $68.8k of personal debt... more than most families lol
  • an example of how hard my Masters course is: my thesis is to develop a cross platform audio API for pc, console, handheld, and phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • i don't actually "need" the extra speed compared to my 170 at the moment although of course it would be nice

ok i could write a list like that forever lol... keep up the good work everyone, and make full use of the winter temps :)

Good! But still 2 seconds behind *Neener Neeners and sticks tongue out :P

see below

Try running 2 instances and show the time. I run in the mid to high 13's on a single instance of pi.

@ chavalcito, nope, hardnrg does not have a C2D setup, however he is a crazy overclocker.

Unforgivin, I didn't count that cause you need to run dual instances. As ccokeman said, single instance I am like 2 seconds faster than with dual instances .

Nice results everyone! @ Hardnrg :blink: 68.8k?! holy shiite!