Systems List

bandwith

I started up a 3.4C, 3.2C, 3- 3.0Cs, 2.6c, all with 2 versions a 2.8 Celeron and my 2.4B Sony that are downstairs. I have not went in the room full of machines upstairs but one time so far to let the cable company in to hook up my modem and connect the wireless router. I am not sure that I am ready for those $600.00 light bills!

I also got one of those Pentium D 920s I bought before I went on vacation to put together yet.

Edited by road-runner

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only had one machine folding for the last 6 months, I had a run in with Texas Department of Criminal Justice System of course they won but I am back and updated a couple of machines and got them started back Folding, I am not sure how many I am going to crank back up those light bills are expensive!

Welcome back! Glad to see you got your problem sorted out. Looks like my time to overtake you just increased! :D By the way just got the e6600 up to 3.2 and folding 2 instances.

Well I had to look up what a e6600 is I think they came out while I was locked up but that looks like it should be a folding machine! By the way good OC. I bought one of thse 920 dual core 2.8s before I left I still have to put together for folding, now I see they have GPU folding but the best video card I have right now is a X1300 All in Wonder and it does not look like it will work with it. Oh well I will have to make a trip to Frys here in a few weeks and see what all I have missed!

:foldon:

Edited by road-runner

well i went from only folding at home with my x2. i had gave up my position to go work for dtv. but i resigned on 10-11-06 and was hired as an it manager for a larger company so so far i have added.

2.8ghx dual xeon but only two instances . i rather them not have 4 beecause memory bottleneck.

2.4ghz xeon

3.0ghz p4

dual chip pIII 766mhz

6 2.8 p4s

4 athalon 2200+

if i can find the time i have possible access to 5 more xeons

and 26 more amd and ntel varieties.

also i added 8 new hps desktops but cant remember the speed they were bad@55 though

you will start to see me back in top shape and all you that thought u were gonna pass me good luck