Sign in to follow this  
bandwith

Systems List

are those all @ your house? :blink:

how do you find the room for them all / keep them all cool? :blink:

Some are at home some are at the shop and some are at the storage place, AC is the only way to keep them cool :(

I have only had one machine folding for the last 6 months, I had a run in with Texas Department of Criminal Justice System of course they won but I am back and updated a couple of machines and got them started back Folding, I am not sure how many I am going to crank back up those light bills are expensive!

Edited by road-runner

says I have 5 active cpus... lord only knows where in the world those are, or what their specs are.

says I have 5 active cpus... lord only knows where in the world those are, or what their specs are.

Well I see not to much has changed in 6 months, Big Red is still chasing those machines trying to find out which ones are folding! Its good to be back and folding!

I've debated getting back into it. but it's not really easy to set aside time to get [email protected] running on more than 300 machines, many of them having between 2 and 8 possible instances to run :( even with remote desktop it's a challenge.

but if 5 of the little buggers are still going, it's a sign from above to leave em be.

BTW great to see you back. I hope you resolved all your legal issues.

I've debated getting back into it. but it's not really easy to set aside time to get [email protected] running on more than 300 machines, many of them having between 2 and 8 possible instances to run :( even with remote desktop it's a challenge.

but if 5 of the little buggers are still going, it's a sign from above to leave em be.

BTW great to see you back. I hope you resolved all your legal issues.

well you just built 40 machines...you should've included [email protected] into the image you were putting on them ;)

well you just built 40 machines...you should've included [email protected] into the image you were putting on them ;)

[email protected] has problems with that cuz of machine ID's :( but it's a good idea.

I was talking more about the servers.

plus today is messing with something REALLY nice that might have to make fold... quad core 2.4ghz opteron rig :) hehehehe too bad they only sent me 4gb of ram for it :( we all know that's not enough ram for 8 cpus to use.

[email protected] has problems with that cuz of machine ID's :( but it's a good idea.

i don't remember & i don't feel like looking...were any of those 40 rigs dual cores?

thats the only time you have to mess with machine id's isn't it?

none of them were DC's.

however I've tried ghosting with [email protected] and it just errors until you reinstall it anyway. kinda defeats the purpose to begin with.

none of them were DC's.

however I've tried ghosting with [email protected] and it just errors until you reinstall it anyway. kinda defeats the purpose to begin with.

:withstupid:

Thats weird that it errors out like that...

I had a 6 month hiatus during which, surprisingly, I wasn't overtaken by too many people. I installed folding to, believe it or not, heat up my room :P

This FX-55 cranks out some serious WUs. I'm averaging around 1200 points per week on a single machine that gets heavy usage. I was thinking about replacing my Dad's Sempron with a spare 2800 Barton I have sitting around and getting that machine to fold.