Just Quit Wow

kingdingeling

Lol all your people and your "WoW is just a waste i relized, I mean how do i benifit from it and what am i geting out of it? So i decided to quit and move on. Now i'm back to CS:S and BF2 woohoo!" Seriosly think about it... your saying you benifit more from playing a different game.. rofl so you get better hand-eye coordination from CS:S... okay but how is CS:S more benificial than WoW or how are you getting more out of CS:S... If you enjoy a game. Then play it and love it. Just be responsable. If you aren't responsable enough to limit the time you play games. Than you shouldnt play games at all . Grow up and learn2BEresponsable.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fried_fry

counter-strike source FTW!!!!

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

I quit WoW turned to source NEVER turned back :D couldnt be happier... tho now I play like 50 hours a week of source...

Edited by Fried_fry

RL... it's quite a good game, you probably played it before, but most people that play WoW get real rusty at RL..

:lol:

UT2k4 is my favourite online game... if you haven't played it much or at all, i'd say check it out...

what the heck is RL? if you meen real-life, yes, I do indeed play that still, everyday as far as I know :P

I gotta check out if I can get my hands on a copy of UT2004, many people told me it was great!

lol if u only have a level 40 hunter you werent addicted ;P

Yes I was, 40-50 hours of WoW a weeks is addicted IMO

Age of Empires III is a pretty good game as well, if you're into that sorta thing

I have that, like it, but its only that much fun in single player, on a LAN its LOTS more fun! Same with Age of Empires 2!

Guild Wars if your looking for a cheap MMO enviroment.

no, enough MMOs for me, and RPGs are also enough! :)

Lol all your people and your "WoW is just a waste i relized, I mean how do i benifit from it and what am i geting out of it? So i decided to quit and move on. Now i'm back to CS:S and BF2 woohoo!" Seriosly think about it... your saying you benifit more from playing a different game.. rofl so you get better hand-eye coordination from CS:S... okay but how is CS:S more benificial than WoW or how are you getting more out of CS:S... If you enjoy a game. Then play it and love it. Just be responsable. If you aren't responsable enough to limit the time you play games. Than you shouldnt play games at all . Grow up and learn2BEresponsable.

I see your point there pogs, but in CSS/BF2/COD2 and all kinds of FPSs, you are not playing one character to the limit, you play for a couple of minutes terrorists, then u switch to CTs, you change your weap0on every 2 minutes etc. In RPGs /MMORPGs, you play your one character in a set environment, set quests and everything until the limit. I never said I was benefiting from another game, I just said other games are more fun/ not as addictive and not quite THAT much of a waste of time!

woo, long post...

what the heck is RL? if you meen real-life, yes, I do indeed play that still, everyday as far as I know :P

I gotta check out if I can get my hands on a copy of UT2004, many people told me it was great!

Yes I was, 40-50 hours of WoW a weeks is addicted IMO

I have that, like it, but its only that much fun in single player, on a LAN its LOTS more fun! Same with Age of Empires 2!

no, enough MMOs for me, and RPGs are also enough! :)

I see your point there pogs, but in CSS/BF2/COD2 and all kinds of FPSs, you are not playing one character to the limit, you play for a couple of minutes terrorists, then u switch to CTs, you change your weap0on every 2 minutes etc. In RPGs /MMORPGs, you play your one character in a set environment, set quests and everything until the limit. I never said I was benefiting from another game, I just said other games are more fun/ not as addictive and not quite THAT much of a waste of time!

woo, long post...

Still not seeing the point i geuss :rolleyes:

lol if u only have a level 40 hunter you werent addicted ;P

sure he was...

i played for a year, got a 60 rogue, and a lvl 43 hunter. And i have absolutly nothing to show for it.

Thank god i quit, that game is such as waste of my money and life.

sure he was...

i played for a year, got a 60 rogue, and a lvl 43 hunter. And i have absolutly nothing to show for it.

Thank god i quit, that game is such as waste of my money and life.

... do you really have nothing to show for it? I hate it when people say things like this because if you had fun when you played it then you got what you paid for... everything does NOT need to have a lasting effect... take for instance going to a football game... some people pay upwards of 1000 dollars for tickets to some games and what do they get besides 4 hours of enjoyment? Nothing except a lighter wallet...

so are those wastes too?