Just Quit Wow

kingdingeling

My subscription JUST ended like 2 minutes ago, and it feels real nice on the one hand, but real bad on the other hand. I really liked my character (lvl 40 Dwarf Hunter), got into it and went farming for some nice armor and stuff, got 4/6 items from the Scarlet armour thing dfrom the Scarlet Monastery, but soimetime whilst playing I just realised how USELESS all of that was.... You play, you have fun, you get to lvl 60, and eventually u farm your amor etc, but what the heck for? Its expensive as hell, and you don't get anything out of it... This account is going on ebay, and if I get above 35

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My subscription JUST ended like 2 minutes ago, and it feels real nice on the one hand, but real bad on the other hand. I really liked my character (lvl 40 Dwarf Hunter), got into it and went farming for some nice armor and stuff, got 4/6 items from the Scarlet armour thing dfrom the Scarlet Monastery, but soimetime whilst playing I just realised how USELESS all of that was.... You play, you have fun, you get to lvl 60, and eventually u farm your amor etc, but what the heck for? Its expensive as hell, and you don't get anything out of it... This account is going on ebay, and if I get above 35

Do any of you guys have a suggestion for a really good game I should try out, which is fun, but doesn't require lots of playing time to be fun (aka WoW)?

RL... it's quite a good game, you probably played it before, but most people that play WoW get real rusty at RL..

:lol:

UT2k4 is my favourite online game... if you haven't played it much or at all, i'd say check it out...

Chess Titans on Vista RC1... WOOO HOOOO

It's not bad...

You lsited some popular games you were playing, I say spend a month or more having fun with them again. In the last few months i havent seen any games that interest me that much. Prey's fun single player but i can't get used to the multiplayer. F.E.A.R. Comabt is out and free now, nothing like a free great looking multiplayer fps adventure :). http://www.joinfear.com

I havent been watching for new games recently due to school/work/etc. so who knows what you might get to enjoy a little later on.

RL... it's quite a good game, you probably played it before, but most people that play WoW get real rusty at RL..
truer words have never been spoken. King, congrats are in order for you finding the light and severing ties with Satan's toy.

counter-strike source FTW!!!!
:withstupid: If you haven't played CS:S GunGame, I'd HIGHLY recommend doing so. Games are instense and loads of fun!

For non-FPS's, look at Titan Quest for your Action-RPG fix and Lego Star Wars I & II for your I-can't-believe-this-is-so-fun 3D Platformer fix. Demos are available for all three. I'm currently playing LSW2 :D with bouts of CS:S GunGame in the mix. lol