Do You Read/eat In The Bathroom?

Bleeble

Do you read/eat in the bathroom?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Do you read/eat in the bathroom?

• I like to catch up on my reading while I'm there...
    • Not only do I read, it's snack time too!
    • Reading? This is the only chance I get to eat between posts!
    • You're kidding... right?
    • I am 100% efficient and make no waste. Join me, my Superion brethren!

What, if anything, do you read in the bathroom? Newspapers, books, magazines, C++ class definitions, game manuals, toothpaste tubes, shampoo bottles, etc.

I'm referring to bathrooms/restroom in your house/apartment/whatever, not ones in public places.

If I've got a book that I'm reading, it comes with me. Yesterday I had a copy of MaximumPC. B:) But sometimes I have to improvise... that's when I go for the toothpaste, mouthwash, and shampoo.

I can understand reading in the bathroom, but not eating. I don't even want to open my mouth when I'm in there! Do you have any idea how much fecal matter flies around when you flush the toilet?? :huh:

But I guess this isn't really an issue if you're a Superion like Zonar. "dang you, poop-machines!"

I have no idea why I made this poll. I'm just bored. I guess that's what two days without sleep gets you when your desktop started on fire and you can't play games on your crappy laptop. :rolleyes:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually bring in an issue of PCGamer of Computer Gaming World (I have subscriptions to both). It may cause me to spend an extra 15 mins on the throne, but hey, when else would I have time to read? :D

I used to read a lot in the bathroom. I always took either a magazine or a book with me. My reading habits have tapered off a bit as of late however :( I need to start reading again, even if it's at a fraction of how much I used to

You mean you can read somewhere ELSE besides the toilet?!?!?!?! I literally cannot poop without reading material. Its a necessity.  :O

600016[/snapback]

:withstupid:

me as well im always cetching up on my news/games in there :P

Don't do either generally (in the time it takes I'm not exactly going to get much reading done).

Sometimes I might read the labels on stuff in the bathroom, like shampoo and stuff, but thats about as far as it goes.