10 Reasons Not To Buy A Ps3

Blue_cow

Thank you for the contributive post, Liquid <_<.

Anyway, this is obviously a fanboy rant. No Arkadiy, Microsoft did NOT pay IGN to show that. It would of been written much more maturely if they did. This was written with ALL CAPS SHOUTING and general immaturity and fanboyism.

Most consoles have hardly been able to support the games developed on them. Why start whining about the PS3 now? How about you complain about the Xbox and PS2? I'm sure NRG will back me up on those, given his experience with them.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was the most biased one sided sorry excuse for an article i have ever seen...........i think..........recently anyways

there's so many reasons none of that is or will be true, half of it is pure speculation anyways.................

i was waiting for the PS3, it's taking too long, gonna buy a 360 and all 720p or 1080i games to hold me over until the PS3 comes out, then i eBay it, and make up the difference for a PS3, if it is worth the difference

Xbox is nothing without its Halo, but Halo also sucks. Sony has many top hitting games such as Gran turismo, Grand Theif Auto, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, and a few others. All the xbox games were in better graphics but the games are totally crap. Rather play a good game on a PS3 then play a boring game with great graphics on the 360 any day.

Xbox is nothing without its Halo, but Halo also sucks. Sony has many top hitting games such as Gran turismo, Grand Theif Auto, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, and a few others. All the xbox games were in better graphics but the games are totally crap. Rather play a good game on a PS3 then play a boring game with great graphics on the 360 any day.

589314[/snapback]

dont forget tekken, soul calibur, devil may cry, silent hill, ace combat, and some others i forgotten about :lol:

and Killzone, which was like PS2s halo...

i agree when you say the ps2 has better games, and personaly i can live with the graphics on the ps2, but the ps3 looks alot like the 360 in the graphics dept. there was a trailer on G4 on a boxing game on the ps3 and it looked ALOT like the 360's graphics, but itts too early to tell.

589314[/snapback]

even u cant say halo sucks

wheee oooo

whee ooo

tyooo tyooo

teeenooooo teeenooo

[alarm goes off]

Sony fanboy alert

Ive had both Xbox and PS2

IMHO

Ps2 is better. Games are more fun, larger variety, ps2 is less boring, better looking, etc etc. :)

I bet ps3 will be like that too, you can never be sure until you try it out, i think if you preorder it you wouldnt be smart, because IMO you should wait until someone else waistes there money on the wrong option ( or on the right one ), and then you decide on the cons and pros. :lol:

Also the xbox360 crashes, is not a rumor let me show you a video of it.

http://youtube.com/results.php?search=xbox...s=Search+Videos

Full list of Ps3 games out so far 12/3/05

Project IM

Unreal Tournament

Metal gear 4

Sonic

Megami tensei ( aka devil sumoner )

vision gran turismo

elveon

l.a. noire

dc comics mmorpg

project offset

endless saga

resident evil 5

genji

mobile suit gundam

lair

gta

alan wake

ff vii

medal of honor : airborne

tekken ps3

:ph34r:

here is a place where ytou can see new ps3 games graphic video

http://youtube.com/results.php?search=ps3&...s=Search+Videos

compare & contrast lmao.

Edited by dice

To bad the game part is totaly not true and will never be close to that.

For you people that care the PS3 is done in production the design is made and it is now being mass produced. See unlike microcrap Sony has made the decision to give all of its customers that want a system a system on the release date. I work at a certain retailer that sells xbox 360's out of the 8 we sold 7 have come back tells me something. Well anyway sony is smart and isnt going to mess with their customers with this core premium crap and rip people off. And the game issue now that the system is done the whole tim microsoft thinks their ahead their NOT sony had a press release saying that they are working on games for the next year for release they guarantee a huge title selection on release date.

Now i can say im not a sony fan boy or a fan boy of any gaming console i only like to game on computer thats it. All of the facts stated above were pulled from actuall good sources through my certain retaler the only thing i can't release but meh the sony has got the 360 pwned allready.