10 Reasons Not To Buy A Ps3

Blue_cow

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well better to just wait and see then to bicker over the topic for months on end.

i am a fan of sony and i would like to see how sony handles releasing the PS3, and what the reaction will be from the gamers.....

but i am not suprised by sony being unique like this

comic

lol you guys can call me a fanboy all you want, im not though. I probably will be buying a ps3 but im just bringing this article to your attention.

Btw, if you think that IGN is full of xbox fanboy-ness...

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/668/668446p1.html

587711[/snapback]

yea, the part about japanese high profile games is the main reason i love sony. who can beat devil may cry? imo is a very good game and no rpg comes close to the final fantasy games (the online ones blew though, lets hope that WoW stays on pc otherwise it will be like ffxi). the only favorite game for xbox i had was dead or alive, ninja gaiden and something else, i guess we wont see silent hill 5 on the 360 for a long while :D silent hill> all games heh now thats fan boyism for ya.

I now officially hate IGN

587693[/snapback]

:withstupid: i'm not a sony fanboy...i don't own a ps2, nor an xbox, but my bro has an xbox, and my apartment mate in college had an xbox, so I've had more experience with those.

but omfg, if that wasn't a fanboy rant, I dunno what is. First off all, true journalists dont' write like a 10year old on speed. Nor do true UNBIASED journalists put that much emotion in an article, as it's clear this writer is infatuated by the xbox360.

that guy who wrote that is pissed off he didnt get his 360 ;cry cry; at launch now and now hes just trying to make everyone hate the ps3 BEFORE anyone has even seen what it does. by that i mean, there no dashbord yet b/c its not a finshed console and im sure 1min wont kill you for 1080i. i rather wait 1minute for a really nice looking game than 360 games that look crappyer than my pc games!

yes, and i dont care. i have always had the best gaming with a ps2 and a ps1 compared to my xbox... and the live? LOL thats bs, id rather own my friends in my house and not over the internet

I like inviting friends over and signing onto xbox live with them as guests for some fun Halo 2 battles :). I like to work together with my friends.