User Ratings.

Coolzero101

USER NAME::ITEM::BOUGHT/SOLD::POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE:: COMMENTS

Molotovdaskwerl :: HIS 4890 1GB :: SOLD! :: POSITIVE! :: He knew what he wanted and we worked out a price that he was happy paying, and then poof! the money arrived and the 4890 went out the door within minutes. Hope he enjoys it!!

Edited by IVIYTH0S

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darkfuneral1337. Positive. Paid when he said he would and was friendly. Good communication.

playah. Positive. I've dealt with playah 4 times now and every time he's conducted himself professionally. Very easy to deal with.

undeadghost. Positive. Dealt with undeadghost twice and transactions went very smoothly. Good guy to deal with.

robAP - Positive, Buyer, paid very quickly, nice to do business with :) (2x1gb Team Group DDR2 677, Asus P5Q Pro, E7300)

TheSmith - Seller, Positive, paid and he sent it the next day. Very good seller, nice to do business with him :) (AMD X4 955)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Itsernst :: Fallout 3/Supreme Commander Gold Edition/ F.E.A.R. :: BOUGHT :: POSITIVE!!! :: Amazing deal for the games I've wanted to buy for a while, and shipped fast, packaged well. Good communication. Great seller to do the bizz wit'!!

Itsernst :: Fallout 3/Supreme Commander Gold Edition/ F.E.A.R. :: BOUGHT :: POSITIVE!!! :: Amazing deal for the games I've wanted to buy for a while, and shipped fast, packaged well. Good communication. Great seller to do the bizz wit'!!

Positive! Paid quick and knew what he wanted! Great buyer! a+

• 3 weeks later...