• 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 35-40
    • Over 40

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, im 19. i'll be 20 in july. it feels wierd to read ppl b-days and realize that a bunch of 14 and 15 yr olds have been solving my problems and giving me computer advise. scary lol.

443268[/snapback]

awwww, thanks, i feel sooo "1337" :lol:

32.............I'm old.  :(

443094[/snapback]

Yeah, but you're the almighty lord of beer, so it's ok :)

You guys have the advantage of having a lot of silly stuff like this forum catalogued - 5 years from now you'll be able to open an archive and laugh at your thought process etc.  I was looking over some of my hotmail emails from '99 - good stuff.  I'm sure the older guys can relate with me even moreso.

443114[/snapback]

I know exactly what you mean there :D

I am currently 14 years of age, approaching 15 in about 20 days.

443237[/snapback]

I was always under the impression you were much older than 14. You seem more mature than me [ that's not saying much though I suppose ]. I also didn't realise the amount of young peoples here.

I'm 19 years old anyway. I was messing about with the insides of my computer when I was like.. 12 or 13 though I think :D 200MHz Cyrix... such a beast.

I'm 19 and though I will get physically older, I intend to be immature forever! Celtica, I would suggest you investigate a similar plan, since your currnet one is not exactly practical. :P

Does anyone else find it amusing that many of the younger members say "14, but 15 in two months," or "16, but 17 in 9 months 3 days and six hours?" I remember doing this myself when I was a wee little lad, up until it hit me that I would have to get out and face the world on my own in a few years. Oh how I long for the days of innocence with my rose colored glasses. :lol:

I am impressed with the knowledge that 15 and 16 year olds have shown in this club.  I was pretty PC savvy when I was that age, at least more than my peers.

443342[/snapback]

Man i don't think i touched a computer till high school. my parents didn't have the money for one, and i sure didn't. now i own two.

Anyways i'm 23. and what happened to the bell curve? Theres a gap in the 19-21 age range.

/me is 16.. will be 17 in august

ya i know some of you people older than me, ive helped.. but its ok.. ive taught my own computer class teacher and the whole class for a few days... im used to it haha...

and happy birthday smeg