• 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 35-40
    • Over 40

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well my parents have a 1999 Mercedes ML320 and a 2003 BMW 525i if that counts?... i however have a 1996 Nissan Maxima which was my moms before i got it on my 16th bday

Edited by zigen

Ok, I am rining in at the big 40, plus 1 month for those of you count months.

Saw two clicks in the +40 range, but we have not heard from them.

and Hey, I have no problem taking OC advice from you young guns.

CPU_Cooker

ok,lets get straight to the point..

any one has a porsche here?

447734[/snapback]

What is the point to that? Wanting to know the rich kids on here so you can rob them? haha j/k.

ok every one(that includes u nerm lol) lets treat Agallion with special respect now, he might get us a good price on his fathrs porsche... ask him if he will accept a 12 year financial payment...

Edited by Enyce2k9

treat Agallion with special respect because his dad has a porsche? I don't get it! :( ....I would say considering the system's I see in sig's and the seemingly average age of this site that most of the members here probably have rich parent's. lol

Saw two clicks in the +40 range, but we have not heard from them.

Actually, both have posted in this thread, some fossil named Nemo, and I forget who the other antique is.

I'm 19 and though I will get physically older, I intend to be immature forever! Celtica, I would suggest you investigate a similar plan, since your currnet one is not exactly practical. :P

Does anyone else find it amusing that many of the younger members say "14, but 15 in two months," or "16, but 17 in 9 months 3 days and six hours?" I remember doing this myself when I was a wee little lad, up until it hit me that I would have to get out and face the world on my own in a few years. Oh how I long for the days of innocence with my rose colored glasses. :lol:

443527[/snapback]

I know what you mean:)

Actually, both have posted in this thread, some fossil named Nemo, and I forget who the other antique is.

443527[/snapback]

:lol:

LMAO

447827[/snapback]

Beats Phil silly with his cane :P