Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you have a lot of nice gear and like attacking lower levels or people that are 1/2 dead, warriros are great in PvP. Other than that, jsut about any other class can spank us with ease.

Well, if you have a lot of nice gear and like attacking lower levels or people that are 1/2 dead, warriros are great in PvP. Other than that, jsut about any other class can spank us with ease.

487870[/snapback]

Whats the point to having a warrior on a pvp server then?

Whats the point to having a warrior on a pvp server then?

488035[/snapback]

To gank. They are actually helpful in instaces, due to the taunt abilities. But a mage, hunter, lock, priest, druid, or pally can easily out agro a warrior.

Warriors can do a lot of damage, they just really need to have a support class to keep them healed. Potions don't do much to help, since you can only use one and even the highest level pot will only heal 1/3-1/2 of your health.

In other news.... PATCH DAY!

http://www.overclockersclub.com/?read=1814192

There is a thread at WoW-RA that list the two main sets of armor for each class. I cannot get to the site from work, but I'll make a note to dig it up when I get home. -- I'm sure you can find similar threads at any of the WoW related sites. :P

Basically, each class has two sets of armor. One set is scattered about the high level instances, BRD, LBRS, UBRS, Strat, and Scholo. The other set, referred to as as the epic set can only be found in Molten Core.

For Warriors there is "Valor" which is the common set and "Might" which is the epic set.

The only other common sets that I know of are:

Paladin - "Lightforge", though some prefer Valor

Shaman - "Elements"

Rogue - "Shadowcraft"

I think the mage set is called "Magister".

I think the hunter set is called "Beast Tracker"

I think the Druid set is called "Devout"

And I have no clue as to what any of the other common or any of the epic sets are called. :P

Oh... I deleted my hunter, druid, priest, and lock since I wasn't playing them. Also rerolled my Priest to be a dwarf. :PCharacter list has been updated

482518[/snapback]

Each class has 2 epic sets, Tier 1 and Tier 2.

The blue class sets are:

Warrior - Valor

Paladin - Lightforge

Mage - Magister

Priest - Devout

Warlock - Dreadmist

Rogue - Shadowcraft

Hunter - Beaststalker

Shaman - Elements

Druid - Wildheart

Epic sets are:

Warrior - Might and Wrath

Paladin - Lawbringer and Judgement

Mage - Arcanist and Netherwind

Priest - Prophecy and Transcendance

Warlock - Felheart and Nemesis

Rogue - Nightslayer and Bloodfang

Hunter - Giantstalker and Dragonstalker

Shaman - Earthfury and Ten Storms

Druid - Cenarion and Stormrage

To gank. They are actually helpful in instaces, due to the taunt abilities. But a mage, hunter, lock, priest, druid, or pally can easily out agro a warrior.

If a warrior is doing his job properly, none of those classes will be able to get aggro off the warrior. A warrio also has the highest amount of armor and health. They can take the most damage which is useful to prevent other classes from getting killed.

Edited by Paranoid

Well, in other news I've gotten my Epic Paladin mount, 3rd try but I got it done.

And they've added the new faction increase quests, so you should see a bunch of folks on other races mounts in the coming weeks. :D

is it just me or is anything wow related not connecting... the site the game.... grrrr its really starting to piss me off lol

488920[/snapback]

Its not just you. I just got disconnected while questing in EPL and can't reconnect. :(