Official World of Warcraft (WoW) Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finnaly saw a Lieutenant :D

btw i need a good TGA - JPG converter. This one is only a demo so it prints this stupid thing on it.

alright maybe it was the second ..

I stublmed on this picture.

Also. Anyone get a go on Alterac Valley yet?

I spent my first real day in the Alterac Battleground yesterday. I'd been in there a few days ago, but only to see the place, and didn't spend much time doing any PvP with the unorganized Alliance that was there. :P

So yesterday was my first real experience. Actually had a lot of fun, even if I was there a hell of a lot longer than I intended to be. Had over 600 HKs and a "Honor Bonus" of 3. Defended and attacked a number of graveyards, but never managed to be in a group that attacked a mine or a base.

I had been Sgt. (Rank 3) as of last night when I logged, and I'm hoping I'll get a nice promotion tonight. I'd like to see a jump to rank 5 or 6 if I'm lucky.

I need to spend some gold on enchants to give me a boot in PvP. Maybe if I can get some of that leet Officer gear I will. :P

If I could ever get into Alterac Valley I'm sure I'd love it, but I just don't have the patience for the 3+ hour wait for the Alliance on Uther, as such I'm pretty much working on my Horde chars only from now on, as it's so much easier to get into the Horde side of Alterac Valley and even easier for Warsong Gulch due to the 2.5 - 1 Alliance/Horde ratio on Uther.

Plus I'm apped for a Horde guild that does frequent MC raids, which means dang good gear is coming my way when I hit 60 =P

umm dont bash me but i have no money and i think im going to die if i dont get back into WoW but my time expired!!!!!! anybody willing to send me a prepay card number thingy (1 mounth would be more than enof) to my e-mail [email protected] or pm me... i know its alot to ask but hey what is there to loose ^_^

and in return i will pay you back with a one mouth prepay card number but i guess your just going to have to trust that i will its just my job dont start till nexweek so im stuck...